Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey's Anatomy (US Pace) *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

MerDer is becoming tiring either hook up or break up already

When did George become the stud of the show - Olivia, Meredith, Callie and now Izzie i cant see the attraction myself

McSteamy needs more storylines

Season 2 has been my fav so far

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Bond-007 wrote: »
    It carries on all throughout the 4th season and judging by the season finale there is no end in sight.
    hot fuss wrote: »
    That would make one strongly reconsider their dedication to Grey's I think!

could do with a break from them now and again but i will still watch though ; kinda addictive tv

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

There was quite a backlash in the US when they broke Meredith and Derek up again, and all the Rose crap during the strike. The writers seemed to realise that they'd dragged the will they wont they crap out too much, and publicly came out and said that they'd be getting them together for good. So apparently, the reunion at the end of season 4 is a permanent one. Hopefully anyway. I cant handle anymore of that bullsh*t

The pre-strike episodes of Season 4 are crap. But it really does improve a good bit from episode 12 on.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

JP Liz wrote: »
    Season 2 has been my fav so far

I have to agree I can't see season two being topped anytime soon. I don't get McSteamey maybe it's because he hasn't had many storylines but i just don't think he's a very well rounded character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

Jaysus, that heavy, Hispanic-looking one (f--k specifics, my friend), frightens me. And that doctor who seems to be of Asian origin in real life has a face like a cornflake. Lighten up, woman!
    I would not be using references such as "Hispanic-looking one" and "doctor who seems to be of Asian origin" if I knew these characters' names. Alas, I am only a pedestrian enthusiast of this show..! :p

• Advertisement

LCDeelite wrote: »
    ...I would not be using references such as "Hispanic-looking one" and "doctor who seems to be of Asian origin" if I knew these characters' names. Alas, I am only a pedestrian enthusiast of this show..! :p

you could have googled the show to get the characters names on and off the show but hey :rolleyes:

LCDeelite wrote: »
    Jaysus, that heavy, Hispanic-looking one (f--k specifics, my friend), frightens me. And that doctor who seems to be of Asian origin in real life has a face like a cornflake. Lighten up, woman!
    I would not be using references such as "Hispanic-looking one" and "doctor who seems to be of Asian origin" if I knew these characters' names. Alas, I am only a pedestrian enthusiast of this show..! :p

I think you mean Callie and Cristina

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

So everyone heard the latest news that Katherine Heigel has got her wish for better storylines next season, but word on the rumor mill is that creator Shonda Rhimes is annoyed with her comments on the emmy nomination and her major storyline will be after the jump DON'T CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!:
    Dlisted
    and it's just rumors anyway nothing conformed and why would they if the whole fued improves ratings next season:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 amr1989

i cant stand meredith!! thank god some people here dont like her. ive been on other forums and they love her. i hate the way she whines and moans the whole time. derek loves her why cant she be happy with that and have a proper relationship but no she has to drag the whole thing out. grrr! anyway i love izzie shes my favourite charcter along with bailey! season 4 is ok i think the whole meredith feeling sorry for herself and poor me routine though is ruining it for me abit. i like lexi and i loved the way she gave out to meredith about her father been drunk on tues. hopefully by the end of this season mer and der will be together and season 5 can start with something new!

purplegeko wrote: »
    I have to agree I can't see season two being topped anytime soon. I don't get McSteamey maybe it's because he hasn't had many storylines but i just don't think he's a very well rounded character.

McSteamy is hot but i agree he needs a storyline i think prostate cancer storyline would be good for his character

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 WENTY07

After seeing the first 9 eps of season 4 i can see why only 2 of the main cast got 08 Emmy noms,the show simply isnt as strong as past seasons and the George/Izzie "romance" was a disaster,even creator Shonda Rhimes admitted that in a recent "Entertainment Weekly" interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Have watched the last few episodes but the storylines don't appear to be that good. Meridith is very annoying, her voice and the constant whining. Also, Christina? What's with her?

I do like the doctor who took over Dr.Torrez role, Chief resident is it? And the head surgeon (who was in Weeds) who gives Christina a hard time. Private Practise has better storylines...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

One of my favourite things about this show is the music; they feature a lot of up and coming bands, and have helped them break the US market. The soundtrack to Seasons 1 to 3 are available to buy/download and I would recommend them, esp S2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

They had The Cake Sale on tue night i think..
    Some Surprise with Lisa Hannigan
    Brilliant!

edit/ Just found this: http://www.greysanatomyinsider.com/music/songs/some-surprise.html

wow ... what an episode ... "The fact that we keep on showing up to support each other inspite of our differeces is reason enough to believe!" :)

Meredith and McDreamy are becoming so annoying and boring even worst than the other annoying couple of George and Izzie

Give more storylines to Alex (Justin Chambers) he is the best actor in the show

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Old_-_School

Why does Dr. Bailey hate Dr. Hahn? Was it because she explained her baby's injuries in layman's terms instead of doctor's terms?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Why does Dr. Bailey hate Dr. Hahn? Was it because she explained her baby's injuries in layman's terms instead of doctor's terms?

I think it was because she wouldn't let Bailey hold Tuckers' hand during the surgery

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Why is it not on tonight? I thought the last episode was tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Rayven199

Yeah I thought it was supposed to be on last night too! I missed it last week so was hoping to catch up this week but it wasnt on!!
    It the season over?
    If it is then does anyone know where I could catch a repeat of last week?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 WENTY07

The finale of the (weak overall, in my opinion) season 4 on RTE2 is next Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

Season 5 starts next week (Thu 25 Sep) in US.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

there is a teaser trailer on the ABC site

click here

I dont think Erica let Miranda in on many surgeries and also when she was treating baby Tuck and Miranda was all worried she told her leave the OR.

I dont like Erica at all

Alex stole in show in the finale for me he was terrific i hope he gets more storylines instead of Derek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭baileyjackson

Season 5 begins tonight on ABC US. Expect it on iTunes tomorrow if you own a US account

RTE and Living need to close the gap on the US. Germany gets Greys months before us!How Unfair!?

When is Living TV getting Season 5?

I think RTE 2 probably wont show Season 5 until next year

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Scoobydoobydoo

I do like Grey's Anatomy in general, but what I can't understand is that the character od the title, Meredith, is such an unlikable person! When she was lucky enough to get McDreamy, she did nothing but pick holes in the relationship. She was horrible to her sister, who did nothing to deserve it. I don't think there's anything wrong with the actress, but I think I will forever associate her with this whiney, depressing character.
    Compared to the show's recent storylines, I pefer Private Practice so far, I certainly prefer Kate Walsh's character.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

I do like Grey's Anatomy in general, but what I can't understand is that the character od the title, Meredith, is such an unlikable person! When she was lucky enough to get McDreamy, she did nothing but pick holes in the relationship. She was horrible to her sister, who did nothing to deserve it. I don't think there's anything wrong with the actress, but I think I will forever associate her with this whiney, depressing character.
    Compared to the show's recent storylines, I pefer Private Practice so far, I certainly prefer Kate Walsh's character.

+1 She's a moany cow. "Oh my problems are worse than yours. Oh lets go an drink tequilla". Arghhh!! I loved Addison! Raging she's gone now

Major Departure Spoiler
    Dr Erica Hahn is leaving

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

JP Liz wrote: »
    Major Departure Spoiler

I read about that spoiler earlier today. What struck me is that it seems to be a consequence of some decision the writers took, yet the actor carries the can. Odd :confused:

Advertisement