Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey's Anatomy (US Pace) *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

phasers wrote: »
    I don't like April's personality transplant.

OMG are they splitting Alex and Jo up? They're such a great couple.

Alex will be paired with Mer for next season I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

I don't like April's personality transplant.

OMG are they splitting Alex and Jo up? They're such a great couple.

me either, i liked the old version of April, and i loved her and jackson together

but Alex and jo i hated by default because i cannot stand jo, the chip the character has on her shoulder about "living in her car" is just grating EVERY time she mentions it in EVERY episode she is in.
    i am hoping she takes alex up on his demand of her going for a year in the army

i am hoping however Alex will get with Maggie, they were so good together in that test episode with the two of them recently...

however if they do a Mer - alex - maggie love triangle i will be so annoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

i honestly would like alex and maggie to get together, i honestly thought that's where it was going last week

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

hoodwinked wrote: »
    however if they do a Mer - alex - maggie love triangle i will be so annoyed.

Ugh now that you say that it makes so much sense! I like all three of them as friends, Maggie's so sweet.

What was the phone call with her Mam about actually? Did they say in the episode?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

What was the phone call with her Mam about actually? Did they say in the episode?

i don't remember it being resolved anyway probably keeping whatever it is for the finale....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

I hope they DO NOT put Mer and Alex together, that's just wrong.

I think he will be with Maggie tho since they kinda hinted it already

Maybe Izzy will come back for Alex now Heigl's show was cancelled, would Shonda take her back :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Maybe Izzy will come back for Alex now Heigl's show was cancelled, would Shonda take her back :p
    After the send-off that Derek got, I think there's a snowball's chance in hell of that happening :P

After the send-off that Derek got, I think there's a snowball's chance in hell of that happening :P

exactly!

would be an interesting one tho :D

• Advertisement

Quote from that link tho:

UPDATE:

Insiders tell RadarOnline.com that contrary to In Touch’s report, Pompeo had nothing to do with Dempsey’s affair going public, or his dismissal from Grey’s.

Wow, a season finale where nobody died? Am I actually watching Grey's Anatomy?

Love that Alex and Jo are behaving like adults, I think their relationship is great and surprisingly healthy for this show.
    I still don't like Amelia and she needs to go away, Owen belongs with Cristina :o

I liked Amelia on PP but putting her with Owen on GA is a bad move imo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I liked Amelia on PP but putting her with Owen on GA is a bad move imo

I don't like how they made Derek out to be this amazing, world-renowned neurosurgeon, and he just happens to have a much younger sister who is also a neurosurgeon, but is outclassing him. I dunno. I didn't watch PP, didn't know she was in it actually. Is it good? I hated that addison episode that showed it.

wow, did the writers get mixed up as to what show they were writing for? because that was probably the most peaceful season finale i have ever watched.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

id say it was written as a possible series finale, rather than a season finale, the show has been on a while and renewals are becoming harder and harder to get id say,

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Doesnt this show have a fairly dedicated fanbase though? 90% of new pilots are canned before they even make it to air. Networks arent in the habbit of killing off sure things....even if shows like this have been on for over a decade.

tell me about it, 3 popular shows already and another on the way

every show has to end at some point, CSI was just cancelled after 15 seasons, im not saying it will be cancelled im just saying that at some point it will be, and the last thing you want is for it to end on a cliffhanger,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 dublintweety

Felt like the end of the show to me too - it is very popular but think that is it.

Felt like the end of the show to me too - it is very popular but think that is it.
    ah itll be renewed, this time anyway,

I think it's already been renewed for another season.

Only got too watch it last night.

I really like it and I think it would have been the perfect ending for the show alltogether. Im a bit sad about Kepner and Jackson because I really like them together but then again I totally can relate to him...just sad :(

Anyway, a very nice ending and wouldn't mind if that was it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

I hope Alex kicks his ass! I love Alex and Jo I really want them to get a happy ending!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭Rfrip

This weeks was brilliant. Back to the greys anatomy of old!

• Advertisement

It was obvious that Owen's sister was alive and poor Stephanie a goner surely shame as I liked the actress and character

I thought Jackson and April were back together but now is he being put with Maggie :confused: who are "siblings" by marriage (Richard her real bio dad is married to his mother)

Advertisement