Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey's Anatomy (US Pace) *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I actually hated Stephanie as a character and will be very glad to see her gone. I have a feeling Jo might hit the bricks soon too for some reason; her screen time has been very limited recently. Makes me wonder if someone has upset Shonda?!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I actually hated Stephanie as a character and will be very glad to see her gone. I have a feeling Jo might hit the bricks soon too for some reason; her screen time has been very limited recently. Makes me wonder if someone has upset Shonda?!

The actress who plays Jo had a baby so off on maternity leave, limited screen time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Damn that was a good episode! Not the biggest Steph fan but warmed to her this season, shame if she does go. I would much rather see the back of Jo (bad actress) or Maggie (whiney character). Those Alex teaser moments had me shouting at the screen, glad to see he's learned his lesson.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

rawn wrote: »
    Damn that was a good episode! Not the biggest Steph fan but warmed to her this season, shame if she does go. I would much rather see the back of Jo (bad actress) or Maggie (whiney character). Those Alex teaser moments had me shouting at the screen, glad to see he's learned his lesson.

I actually really like Jo and want her and Alex to have their happy ending (if that is possible seeing as it is Shonda). I agree I was shouting watching Alex thinking he was going to be imprisoned for assault AGAIN which would carry a long sentence. Also agree about Maggie I find her really annoying quite irritating

Also in terms of Jackson and Maggie I really hope they don't put them together, I want Jackson & April plus as you said they are realted by marriage with her dad marrying his mother.

Yeah I said when we first found out about Owen's sister that she would end up being alive and it will be revealed when Meredith and Riggs got serious and lo & behold she's alive :D. It was nice to hear Teddy being mentioned I would think they were lining up a guest role for her but I doubt it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The actress who plays Jo had a baby so off on maternity leave, limited screen time

Caught an episode of Greys recently and recognised Jo from Californication, sorry but she's the English nanny to me now

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

Clareman wrote: »

Caught an episode of Greys recently and recognised Jo from Californication, sorry but she's the English nanny to me now

haha i kept thinking the same when i started to watch Californication, for me she is the nanny now :D

btw last episode was finally good again!! dont wanna see Steph go, she mixed things up.
    Also hope that Jo and Alex end up together again (not Alex and Mer like i suspected it for a long time hahah)
    lets see what will happen next!

It is getting a spin off show about firefighters

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

It is getting a spin off show about firefighters
    There will apparently be a big tie-in episode unless I misunderstood something?

I kind of gloss over and roll my eyes at the spin-off shows.

I assume a back door pilot in season 14

#SeattleFire :p #OneSeattle

• Advertisement

Yeah it will have a backdoor pilot in the middle of season 14, they saw the success of Dick Wolf with his Chicago Shows so Shonda is trying to follow that
    So don't be surprised if it's a success if they then introduce a Seattle PD

Yeah it will have a backdoor pilot in the middle of season 14, they saw the success of Dick Wolf with his Chicago Shows so Shonda is trying to follow that
    So don't be surprised if it's a success if they then introduce a Seattle PD

Wait, so is the show ending after Season 14???

celica00 wrote: »
    Wait, so is the show ending after Season 14???

No not that it has been revealed anyway this is just a spin-off similar to Chicago series with Chicago Fire set up then they set up Chicago PD

alrighty, thanks for the information, thought i might have missed something :O

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

kopite386 wrote: »
    No not that it has been revealed anyway this is just a spin-off similar to Chicago series with Chicago Fire set up then they set up Chicago PD

And Chicago Med & Chicago Justice.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    And Chicago Med & Chicago Justice.

I know yeah I was saying them all but decided to stick with just the one for the example of how they aren't cancelling Grey's just adding a spin off to the series

The firefighters might be introduced in this season finale

The firefighters might be introduced in this season finale

I doubt it they only announced the show the other day I think it's expected for next season

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

All the feels. Shouting at the screen at different stages.

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »

Particularly the perfectly coloured hair after being held captive for a few years :rolleyes:

sullivlo wrote: »

I still don't get why she set him on fire and didn't just stab him with the scalpel in the neck - and how did she survive the blast zone

kopite386 wrote: »
    I still don't get why she set him on fire and didn't just stab him with the scalpel in the neck - and how did she survive the blast zone

Because if she didn't set him on fire there wouldn't have been a link to the fire brigade spin off show??

Don't know how she survived but maybe because she was behind the door? Dunno.

Hero of a kid being able to walk on that leg though :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Great two last episodes

But for the love of god please not jackson and Maggie .. noooo

I wonder will Warren (Bailey's hubby) join the firefighters

I really think so, they made a point of showing he was lacking as a surgeon.

Naggie and Jackson - blergh, how about no.

I really loved Meredith and Riggs' scene - very well acted and realistically written. Looking forward to seeing what happens with them next season!

Also where was Jo? I know someone mentioned here the actress is on maternity leave but I don't remember what they did with the character.

rawn wrote: »

Also where was Jo? I know someone mentioned here the actress is on maternity leave but I don't remember what they did with the character.

Yes Camilla Ludington who plays Jo was out on maternity leave they didn't do anything with the character no reason for her disappearance

As for Ben and the firefighters I just read an article that was speculating that maybe he would but I think that's just because he took the jacket and rushed into the building

Also in that article which I completely forgot about is that they brought back Leah this season but they were questioning why as she did nothing for the whole season barely shown

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

They brought curly blonde dude back in the last episode for about one scene.

kopite386 wrote:
    Also in that article which I completely forgot about is that they brought back Leah this season but they were questioning why as she did nothing for the whole season barely shown

She honed in the point that their training program was failing, as she failed with them and flourished elsewhere. It wasn't much but it was something!

It was a bit of a weird season, not great but infinitely better than some previous seasons.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 Blue House Bear

Kate Walsh was seen in Dublin Airport this morning. Off to Ashford Castle.

Advertisement