Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey's Anatomy (US Pace) *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Kate Walsh was seen in Dublin Airport this morning. Off to Ashford Castle.

She is my absolute number 1 girlcrush.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kate Walsh was seen in Dublin Airport this morning. Off to Ashford Castle.

Did Addy ever even return for Derek's funeral?

I see Owen mentioned Teddy, is she returning, has Kim Raver any other roles now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Did Addy ever even return for Derek's funeral?

We got a shot of someone with red hair at the funeral, think it was supposed to be her.

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Teddy back

Nice! Love her

• Advertisement

Two new episodes! Excellent start to the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

rawn wrote: »
    Two new episodes! Excellent start to the season.

Yep they were a great episodes to start the season and as I saw someone mention on twitter the end of the second episode feels like a mid season finale rather than just the ending of the 2nd episode so I'm excited for the season ahead.

kopite386 wrote: »
    Yep they were a great episodes to start the season and as I saw someone mention on twitter the end of the second episode feels like a mid season finale rather than just the ending of the 2nd episode so I'm excited for the season ahead.

The only gripe I have is a gripe I've had all along... yer wan that plays Jo is a terrible actress. She's nearly unwatchable. I can't like her character at all because the actress is so bad.

Other than that, a solid solid start, you're right, it's very dramatic for an opener. Bailey and her shoes irked me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

So I was just thinking now that now that Ben is leaving to join the firefighters and Jo is the only resident left in her class think it's safe to say she's a shoo-in for chief resident :D

EDIT - Just realised it was confirmed about Ben so no need for the spoiler tags.

Shame Nathan is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Wexy86

Just watched the 300th episode, very underwhelming.

Given the title I thought there would be a death rather than just a reference to all past characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

Wexy86 wrote: »
    Just watched the 300th episode, very underwhelming.

Given the title I thought there would be a death rather than just a reference to all past characters.

I enjoyed that episode but this week's one was both good and disappointing. Chicago Med pre-empted them with the hacker scenario so it was déja vu (all over again) and seriously - Aretha Franklin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Dubl07 wrote: »
    I enjoyed that episode but this week's one was both good and disappointing. Chicago Med pre-empted them with the hacker scenario so it was déja vu (all over again) and seriously - Aretha Franklin?

Aretha Franklin was a code name no? When Bailey said she was ringing the donor Maggie’s phone rang so I assume it’s actually her somehow. Or Jackson of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

allym wrote: »
    Aretha Franklin was a code name no? When Bailey said she was ringing the donor Maggie’s phone rang so I assume it’s actually her somehow. Or Jackson of course.

We know it's Jackson it showed him giving it to her two episodes ago and they've discussed it a few times since.
    He donated it from his inheritance as he's ineligible to win a harper avery award and wants to be able to win an award.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

We know it's Jackson it showed him giving it to her two episodes ago and they've discussed it a few times since.
    He donated it from his inheritance as he's ineligible to win a harper avery award and wants to be able to win an award.

Sorry you’re right! I was very tired and got a bit confused reading that yesterday :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Recliner

Is Greys on a mid season break in the U.S.?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Recliner wrote: »
    Is Greys on a mid season break in the U.S.?

Yep. Back January 18/19th.

I wonder will they have an episode about that train crash in Seattle yesterday.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Any idea when it’s back on sky living? Feels like an age since the last episode!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

It must be 1 of the cheapest shows, cast wages wise, on TV, loads of episodes are missing characters, I'd be surprised if any character appears in every episode of a season

Clareman wrote: »
    It must be 1 of the cheapest shows, cast wages wise, on TV, loads of episodes are missing characters, I'd be surprised if any character appears in every episode of a season

Ellen Pompeo (Meredith) gets $10 million per season, for the next two years, new deal she signed recently, coincidence now then 2 long term cast members let go

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ellen Pompeo (Meredith) gets $10 million per season, for the next two years, new deal she signed recently, coincidence now then 2 long term cast members let go

That's just over half a million an episode, at the end of Friends each of the main cast were getting a million an episode and there was 6 of them :pac:

Clareman wrote: »
    That's just over half a million an episode, at the end of Friends each of the main cast were getting a million an episode and there was 6 of them :pac:

I think she is also a producer now too

For those interested :) Station 19 (Greys Anatomy spin-off) starts Wednesday April 18th on Sky Living

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭Rfrip

For those interested :) Station 19 (Greys Anatomy spin-off) starts Wednesday April 18th on Sky Living

Oh thanks! Will deffo watch it and see! I’m really enjoying this seasons greys

• Advertisement

Something reeeeeeally irking me this season, they are way overusing the musical score. Like, every single scene has music or a song, i feel like they're trying to force a narrative with the score to distract from the fact that the dialogue sucks.

Advertisement