Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey's Anatomy (US Pace) *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

rawn wrote: »
    Something reeeeeeally irking me this season, they are way overusing the musical score. Like, every single scene has music or a song, i feel like they're trying to force a narrative with the score to distract from the fact that the dialogue sucks.
    It's actually no more than in the last 2-3 seasons, but you're right... for some reason it has been really jarring and noticeable this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

April belongs with Jackson

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭LLMMLL

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    April belongs with Jackson

Ugh no they were a mismatched awful couple

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

LLMMLL wrote:

I want them to get back together purely so Maggie doesn't get with him. Better yet, just get rid of Maggie.

• Advertisement

LLMMLL wrote: »

Nearly dead April has more chemistry with Jackson than him with Maggie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Nearly dead April has more chemistry with Jackson than him with Maggie

100% agree with this. i honestly don't get this jackson/maggie pairing. it makes me sad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭LLMMLL

The answer to one mismatched couple storyline is not to revive an old mismatched couple storyline. Would you really want another season of them agonising over religion?

WTF, where did April and Matthew come from :confused:

Kim Raver (Teddy) in as series regular

http://tvline.com/2018/05/21/greys-anatomy-kim-raver-season-15-teddy-series-regular-cast/

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    100% agree with this. i honestly don't get this jackson/maggie pairing. it makes me sad

Maggie just gets more and more annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

God I really want them to kill off Maggie.
    Like now

I actually hate her. EVERYTHING is about her, all she does is whine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Maggie just gets more and more annoying

to be fair she had every right to walk away from him last week, he basically told her that he still loves april and regrets leaving her, u do not say that to ur g/f

this partnership has been screwed up since the start

I love your updates across all the tv threads Liz :)

ABC has ordered 3 more episodes so the 15th season total is 25 episodes

ABC has ordered 3 more episodes so the 15th season total is 25 episodes
    I wonder if that could be an indication of difficulty in negotiation of Pompeo's contract beyond season 16?

Now the longest running primetime medical drama, it has overtaken ER

Having seen the last two episodes (really should have been a double-parter) article is a bit of a spoiler, as advanced warning for people who believe
    that the show could/would go on without Pompeo
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Recliner

Never realised that last week was the series finale. Also I'm confused. 2/3 episodes ago, the firechief was in with a heart problem. Was having a secret relationship with one of his crew (?), left the hospital to tell her he loved her just before Maggie discovered that he also had some type of serious poisoning. But he was never mentioned again. Did I miss something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Recliner wrote: »
    Never realised that last week was the series finale. Also I'm confused. 2/3 episodes ago, the firechief was in with a heart problem. Was having a secret relationship with one of his crew (?), left the hospital to tell her he loved her just before Maggie discovered that he also had some type of serious poisoning. But he was never mentioned again. Did I miss something?

Yeah it was a crossover with the spin off Station 19 Episode something or other showing the ending if you find it annoying then you won't be happy to learn that more crossovers are planned next season

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Recliner

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Yeah it was a crossover with the spin off Station 19 Episode something or other showing the ending if you find it annoying then you won't be happy to learn that more crossovers are planned next season

That's more than a bit annoying. I've never watched Station 19 as honestly, Ben whatshisname that's married to Bailey annoys the bejoobies out of me. I don't care enough to go and try the episode just to see what happens. But now at least I know, so thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

As mentioned, it was a crossover episode and he died in the station 19 episode.

mel.b wrote: »
    As mentioned, it was a crossover episode and he died in the station 19 episode.

Em spoiler!!

Really enjoyed this season of greys anatomy!

I like Tom, could be as the character seems similar to the Ally McBeal character the same actor played

I like Tom, could be as the character seems similar to the Ally McBeal character the same actor played

Ya I like him too, but glad that teddy and eoghan got together. Also delighted it’s looking like the end of Jackson and Maggie

Rfrip wrote: »
    Ya I like him too, but glad that teddy and eoghan got together. Also delighted it’s looking like the end of Jackson and Maggie

Spoiler :(

rawn wrote: »
    Spoiler :(

It says spoiler in the thread title!

• Advertisement

Rfrip wrote: »
    It says spoiler in the thread title!

True :D but usually with recent episodes it's appreciated to use the tags!

Advertisement