Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey's Anatomy (US Pace) *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

I read somewhere that the actress who plays Izzy was complaining about storylines she was given when she was nominated for an award. So they decided to get their own back by creating a stupid storyline for her. I do think its a ridiculous storyline as well, but i like the army guy and Christina storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

I'm loving this season. Although I do find the Izzy/Denny story line crap!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I'm loving this season only for Sloan

Sloan and Karev are the two most underused on the show and they are played brillantly by the actors involved they should given them more and bigger storylines especially Sloan - i guess with Ava/Rebecca and Izzy storylines - Alex is getting good storylines

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Sloan and Karev are the only characters in this season that are worth watching...

So is that who Izzie is getting such a crap storyline and
    being killed off
    ?? Cos she slagged her storylines?? oops!! I liked Izzie but this thing with Denny is just sooooo over the top - even for Greys!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Thankfully that storyline has ran its course and they are now down to the serious business,
    killing Izzy off.

Trivia time, what is Izzy's birthday?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Wheels

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Thankfully that storyline has ran its course and they are now down to the serious business,
    killing Izzy off.

Trivia time, what is Izzy's birthday?

But isn't there now talk that their not
    killing Izzy off
    and that it was a red herring because
    George is actually the one leaving, but not dying

I heard that
    both are leaving.

ah for god sake
    George and Izzy both surely arent leaving
    :(

Ahh these spoilers tags are annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

the whole denny thing is ruining the show, kill her off, don't kill her off, i don't care, just kill denny off already

+1

Do something.......and quick!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

claiva wrote: »
    the whole denny thing is ruining the show, kill her off, don't kill her off, i don't care, just kill denny off already

Hee hee, they already did....there's just no keeping a dead man down!

It was good seeing Addy back in Seattle Grace - would have been better if RTE had showed the Private Practive cross over episode also

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thoroughly enjoyed tonights episode with the original gang all back in SeattleGrace ... more if this I say

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Will they just do something with Izzie now though, I mean how annoying has she become ?????
    And Penis Head Ow-en.....I liked him at the start but he is now flirting with basket-case dom. And as for Cristina, she is WORSE than Juliet from Lost in terms of limited facial expressions. I have counted 2 !!!! Blank stare and Blank stare with a tiny hint of a smile.

Loved Addy's new hair though......mmmm...Addy !!!!!:p

JP Liz wrote: »
    It was good seeing Addy back in Seattle Grace - would have been better if RTE had showed the Private Practive cross over episode also

Yeah its a real pity that they havent been showing private practice, especially the cross over episode.

Are RTE gonna show Private Practice again??

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

Hm, I didn't really like the episode. Owen was so promising in his first episode, a bit of new romance... but now he's got PTSD, and everyone seems so unhappy:( A lot of the playfulness and romance that I liked so much at the beginning is gone, I wish they'd bring back a little happiness.

(But I am so glad they got rid of Meredith's English friend, she was just annoying.)

Hm, I didn't really like the episode. Owen was so promising in his first episode, a bit of new romance... but now he's got PTSD, and everyone seems so unhappy:( A lot of the playfulness and romance that I liked so much at the beginning is gone, I wish they'd bring back a little happiness.

(But I am so glad they got rid of Meredith's English friend, she was just annoying.)

Yeah she was annoying. They sprung her departure very quickly though i though....
    Owen has changed dramatically and I wouldnt be overly fond of him now at the minute! I think things are going to get worse with him as well
    He wakes up to the ceiling fan spinning and thinks its an aeroplane's blades and tries to choke Christina

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Just watched the last episode of season 5!

I cried! Oh and
    denny is back!

Hardly a spoiler unless it is season 5 you are taking about.

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Hardly a spoiler unless it is season 5 you are taking about.

My mistake! It is season 5 I'm talking about!

• Advertisement

If that is the case the writers need shooting.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭The Blonde One

Are you sure it was the last episode you saw (epi 24), I'm only asking as epi 22 was the most recent one to air in the states.

Mod edit: Do not comment on episodes that have not yet aired in the USA.

AFAIK there are still 2 more episodes to air on ABC. These are due to air together on Thursday night in the USA.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

yeah there is a double episode next Thursday for the finale..
    think it wouldnt have been the best finale if it was going on last week - not that i didnt enjoy it but its not a way to end the season!

My mistake again! It was ep.22! It was the 100th episode, not the final episode! I really need to read what the titles say instead of reading them as what I want them to say!

Mod edit: Do not comment on episodes that have not yet aired in the USA.

It did air in the USA
    Alex/Izzie Wedding
    was brillant - i had tears

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭The Blonde One

Me too - balling at the end of it!! Dreading the finale.................

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

I could watch that episode a million times and cry every time. I can't wait for next weeks double, but I don't want the season to finish :(

Remember how they finished season 3? With Christina and Burke's wedding? It's gonna be horrible!

• Advertisement

It did air in the USA
    Alex/Izzie Wedding
    was brillant - i had tears
    It was dreadful imho.
    Denny should hurry up already and put her out of her misery.

I predict
    loads of flatlining and code blues for the finale, giving her plenty of time to renegotiate her contract with ABC.;)

Advertisement