Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey's Anatomy (US Pace) *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

i'm still in tears!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

*Page* wrote: »
    i'm still in tears!!!
    Ya wuss!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭BDR

Wasn't ready for that at all, I love George.

though..
    I would have said that he lives, because he didn't get into the lift, and it didn't show his machine going down, whereas it showed her getting in and he didn't join her.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,880 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'd like to remind everyone that speculation on next season regarding casting and plotlines should remain spoilered, and tagged as being related to next season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Rej

I've seen Monday nights episode 3 times now and I cried my eyes out every time!!!!! Can't wait for Private Practice to start after the finale of greys'........ mmmmmm Pete
    I watched Private Practice xxxxxxxx... and it has the freakest finale ever.. Totally out of the blue.. The show is great, but if you have a weak stomach at all, dont watch the finale...

• Advertisement

Rej wrote: »
    I watched Private Practice xxxxxxxx... and it has the freakest finale ever.. Totally out of the blue.. The show is great, but if you have a weak stomach at all, dont watch the finale...
    Careful now. No discussion of illegal activities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

In so much shock! Everyone I know who watches the show watched the show ages ago online! [cant remember how to do spoilers! so if youv'e not seen the finale don't read on!

But some a friend of mine let it slip that Izzy died in the finale! but that didnt technically happen and I was never told about George! Was anyone else has shocked as me?I though he'd go of to the army etc.. even that shocked me! I was already dissapointed at the lack of George air because he's a great character in fairness! Such a shock to the system.. Going to watch it again but its been finished two hours and I'm still utterly dumbstruck! wow

Also What the hell is wrong with RTE, they air silly prison break the week its aired in the states yet we have to wait so long for grey's! I really hope its not till January the new season airs..because thats ridiculous! I mean I liked prison break but grey's anatomy wins hands down! Also am shocked that their is not a separate page in its own for grey's anatomy! Why is it shoved in the t.v. section! Anyway enough ranting..but in fairness prison break is over..grey's has been on longer!

apologies for jibberish...

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

BDR wrote: »
    Wasn't ready for that at all, I love George.

though..
    I would have said that he lives, because he didn't get into the lift, and it didn't show his machine going down, whereas it showed her getting in and he didn't join her.
    Or you could say he was already on the other side waiting for her - and she was in the lift going down to him - but they were still shocking her so the final shock could be the one that brings her back. We'll have to see how the contract negotiations work out!! Also that's the dress/scene when was she was going to see Denny on the night of the Prom - although he had already died.

Or we could just wait until next year to find out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

Cried my eyes out even though I'd already seen it! Can't wait for Private Practice. Gonna do my best not to be watching it online like I did with greys.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Dam it - WHY did I read the spoliers here?! It would have been a right shock if I hadn't...aww it was so sad! George is a cutie, I like Izzy too though, don't want either of em to die!

What's Private Practice? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Dam it - WHY did I read the spoliers here?! It would have been a right shock if I hadn't...aww it was so sad! George is a cutie, I like Izzy too though, don't want either of em to die!

What's Private Practice? :confused:

Private Practice is a Greys Spin off featuring Addison (Derek Shepards Wife)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Im still so sad :( was an amazing episode though, Was really shocked when she realised it was george - didnt see that coming at all
    I heard George wasnt coming back next series though :(

What i heard was that
    T.R Knight wasnt coming back in the next series although George might... You know, Sloane repairs his face and George lives on but through another actor...?

Personally I dont think it's gonna happen and I dont want it to either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

I heard that too. Worst idea ever if they go through with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Was I the only one that was expecting Denny to be standing there in his Comedian (Watchmen) outfit when the doors opened? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

wow really? had no idea, im still shocked at last night! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭claireloopy

I was crying too and my dad and bro were laughing at me :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

I thought myself it was a bit contrived but as cliff-hangers go it was memorable. It looks like I'll be getting my medical fix from House for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Kelly-

i only watched it this morning, balled my eyes out...my georgie!!!! is he really dead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Kelly-

Rej wrote: »

om g yeh it really was i was like eww and ahhh :L :pac:;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

I cried when I watched this. Couldn't believe it. It's gonna be a long wait to September!

and even longer for those waiting on RTE or Living!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Peewee_lane

joey54 wrote: »
    I cried when I watched this. Couldn't believe it. It's gonna be a long wait to September!

Nah - Dont worry - X Factor starts in August and that will keep me going till September, plus, I really like Private Practise and staring at Addisons amazingingly botoxed eyebrows! She always looks angry, or amazed - not quite sure...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

Loved the final show, the george twist was amazing, he is rumoured to be going into musicals though. So not surprised about the marriage thing, Christina and Owen/Eoin are a wonderful couple though.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭valpuk

Hi guys

Major dilemma

Thought that I had recorded the finale properly using a mates SKY +

But i never recorded it....my other half KILLED me when he got back home from work.

I was bawling on the sofa and he got all excited that he wanted to watch it straight away...i remember the episodes used to be repeated very late on a fri or sat night and i cant find it anywhere on the listings....

if anyone could help out then pls let me know ASAP......

I dnt like this dog house business :-(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

check the tv guides for late night repeats over the next few days on either rte or living, u might catch it yet

Edit: tomorrow night at 1.20 am the finale is repeated on rte 2, just checked on sky, don't miss it!!

RTE player?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

valpuk wrote: »
    Hi guys

Major dilemma

Thought that I had recorded the finale properly using a mates SKY +

But i never recorded it....my other half KILLED me when he got back home from work.

I was bawling on the sofa and he got all excited that he wanted to watch it straight away...i remember the episodes used to be repeated very late on a fri or sat night and i cant find it anywhere on the listings....

if anyone could help out then pls let me know ASAP......

I dnt like this dog house business :-(

1.20am tonight RTE 2

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

JP Liz wrote: »
    The character of George pretty much went downhill when he hooked up with Izzie one of the worst couples ever in tv history and he hasnt been used much really in Season 5

I think if
    Izzie and/or George are alive for the next new season they wont be around for all the season

Second worst tv couple I think you have forgotten Rachel and Joey from friends!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Magic.Marker

Katherine Heigl said she will be back for the all 24 episodes of Season 6. They offered her a LOT more money to stay on and she's accepted.

George will die. T.R. Knight is leaving. Apparently the actor has been having a lot of arguments with series creator Shonda Rhimes over the past year and she's been writing him out of episodes in retaliation which is why he hasn't been in much of season five. He's signed on to do some broadway play for the next year.

Advertisement