Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who goes? We'll decide...

Options
  • 02-07-2008 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

So do you think will go this week?

Who goes? 72 votes

Jennifer
    0% 0 votes
    Rex
    100% 72 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

stephen p wrote: »
    So do you think will go this week?

Come on, was there really any need to ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

:P I wasn't going to post the poll but I thought it would be funny to see the result

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Jennifer I should imagine. She has been at the centre of every row in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

...Conclusive so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

See you later Jennifer :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Sabertooth

agreed...cant wait to see its face...boom

• Registered Users Posts: 14,610 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Im more looking forward to seeing Bex's face when they say Jen is going, more than Jen getting evicted tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Glad to see the results!! get her out :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 itchy&scratchy

i dont see what the big problem with her is? ok attention seeker over the painting fight, but............shes not THAT BAD.
    rex is a boring ging!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

i dont see what the big problem with her is? ok attention seeker over the painting fight, but............shes not THAT BAD.
    rex is a boring ging!

If you've ever watched Live Feed you will have realised that she a self obsessed, manipulative, and vindictive wench. She has such a bad affect on so many other housemates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

l agree with that Charlie mchugh, and l wonder if thats the reason Becs did a U-Turn from the way she was at first,because she changed when she started hanging with Jen.
    Although l do still think she went in there to TRY to be the next Jade Goody.
    Wonder how long it will take her to go under the covers with Luke.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

Oh i just cant wait to see their faces when her name is called out, they're all so sure Rex is going.
    Its going to be epic :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Msfc wrote: »
    Oh i just cant wait to see their faces when her name is called out, they're all so sure Rex is going.
    Its going to be epic :D:D

I have to say, I'm so looking forward to that. I think Dale and Stu may possibly cop on that they really aren't being perceived by the public in the way they think they are. Bex probably won't cop it though.

She is completely convinced that she's not going anywhere, after all...how could anyone not like her? :rolleyes:

She made some comments about how it'll be an interesting 15 minutes if Davina calls her name. Sounds like she may possibly do a Grace, but tbh I reckon when it comes down to it she'll be too busy pretending to cry. Jen strikes me as the type of girl who does very little herself but manages manipulate others into doing it for her.

Also had to laugh at her parents telling the media that Jen's husband was abusive when she was pregnant. I don't think that's going to change anyone's opinion of her behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

It's too close to call to be honest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 murphy01

Jennifer is so up herself. God I can't wait to see her face when she goes. Bex will get some shock. Remember meek Bex at the beginning when Alex was onto her about the chips...you'd think butter wouldn't melt..She's acting up completely the last few days. I'm not a major fan of Rex but at least he doesn't bitch and attention seek.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Chinafoot wrote: »

Also had to laugh at her parents telling the media that Jen's husband was abusive when she was pregnant. I don't think that's going to change anyone's opinion of her behaviour.

A pathetic attempt to get people to leave her in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Jen is a goner, no doubt about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

i actually dont mind her too much for some reason. i know she does a lot of b*tching & all this crap about "being yourself" is a bit annoying, but i can imagine it being very hard not to talk about other people in that kind of environment.

rex annoys me more.

Advertisement