Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just started jogging

Options
  • 02-07-2008 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

In the last few weeks me and my boyfriend have started jogging in dalgan park, since last tuesday weve gone every evening except fri and sat...we run around the old football pitch - theres a little road thats goes all way round. we dont know what the distance is does anyone know approx please ?

We're just trying to measure our jogging a bit?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Racing Flat

minx_ee00 wrote: »
    In the last few weeks me and my boyfriend have started jogging in dalgan park, since last tuesday weve gone every evening except fri and sat...we run around the old football pitch - theres a little road thats goes all way round. we dont know what the distance is does anyone know approx please ?

We're just trying to measure our jogging a bit?!

You should be able to tell using www.mapmyrun.com Use the hybrid view if it's in a field.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 minx_ee00

Thanks for the help, i'll have a go at that map :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 minx_ee00

That map was dead handy. Think were great now a lap is 3/4 of a mile and do at least one so far! haha!

Advertisement