Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICe Braodband and Xbox Live

Options
  • 02-07-2008 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

I have the 3mb up and 1mb down speed with ICE and Im getting a really bad lag with Xbox live.

Has anyone else had the same issues or know a way to resolve it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

Mikebyrne wrote: »
    I have the 3mb up and 1mb down speed with ICE and Im getting a really bad lag with Xbox live.

Has anyone else had the same issues or know a way to resolve it??

cancel Ice broadband.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Mikebyrne

Ive no other "No Download limit" option in my area so Im stuck with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Mikebyrne wrote: »
    Ive no other "No Download limit" option in my area so Im stuck with them

can u get dsl ? even a fixed 1 meg dsl line would crush what u got at the moment. Eircom dont charge for over usage either.

While using newsgroups I can get downloads of around 350 KB/s with ICE.

I download around 120GB a month so Eircoms 20 or 30 would be of no use to me. When I was with Eircom they charged me a fortune for going over the limit

• Registered Users Posts: 10,494 ✭✭✭✭guil

have ya tried upc recently they are offerin bb in a lot more ares now give them a ring and c and on the 10 and 20mb they have no cap

• Advertisement

I can only get Digital TV according to the website but I might give them a buzz tomorrow.

Only getting 35 KB/s tonight!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,494 ✭✭✭✭guil

on the website it siad i could get everythin so requested a call back, got an email the next day sayin i could only get the phone, rang them tonight and i can get all the services so oredered 20mb bb and phone

What part of Kildare are you in if you dont mind me asking? Send me a PM if you dont want to post it here

Chorus dont do that broadband package in my area I was onto them today.

Any other alternatives?

Advertisement