Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

creating buttons in Flash

Options
  • 02-07-2008 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can help me out with what is probably a pretty simple problem, I cant seem to find an online tutorial which covers it specifically.
    I am trying to create a document in flash which contains several buttons (hyperlinks). I am trying make it so that on rollover an image specific to each button appears in a box on the top of the screen. So far I have created my background and the box on the top of the screen. Next I have created a second layer for the buttons. It is my understanding that I can select the area where I want the rollover effect to appear in the editing screen for a specific button by setting the "hit" state. thing is, when editing a button the background is no longer visible so I can not figure out where to set the "hit" state so that the image will appear in the box that I have created. Sorry if that doesn't make much sense :confused:
    I'm about to lose all hope at this stage its driving me nuts! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ball ox

ah, just discovered the "edit in place option". Only took me 3 weeks......:mad:

Advertisement