Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladbrokes Poker

Options
  • 02-07-2008 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

Have downloaded the software and they have by far the best structured tourneys and SnG's i've seen so far online. Bodog were good as well but Ladbrokes has miles more play. Only disadvantage I can come across is lack of game variety and the fact that there does'nt seem to be too many players on it come 12-1am.

Many of ye play on ladbrokes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Have downloaded the software and they have by far the best structured tourneys and SnG's i've seen so far online. Bodog were good as well but Ladbrokes has miles more play. Only disadvantage I can come across is lack of game variety and the fact that there does'nt seem to be too many players on it come 12-1am.

Many of ye play on ladbrokes?

Yea laddies was the 1st site i started playing on around 6 years ago. Its still 1 of my fav sites. The software is really good and they have some good regular tournys as u said. Its not good for omaha tho so i dont play ther much anymore. They shud also get get resizable tables too.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

Theres a software update today, haven't checked it out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

yeah the software upgrade is good IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Yea laddies was the 1st site i started playing on around 6 years ago. Its still 1 of my fav sites. The software is really good and they have some good regular tournys as u said. Its not good for omaha tho so i dont play ther much anymore. They shud also get get resizable tables too.
    yeah tables not resizable is a pain.
    try omaha .25/50c or 50/1 at like 1am on saturday;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Their customer service is second to EVERYONE
    If you need to call them you are always charged international rates.
    Very easy to lodge money but can be a nightmare to withdraw.

In saying that laddies was where i first played online and i feel I was very much 'schooled' there with regards online mtts,the best tournie players in europe called it their home but as time passed so they were passed by virtually every other online site........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭eoin-dubh

Their customer service is second to EVERYONE
    If you need to call them you are always charged international rates.
    Very easy to lodge money but can be a nightmare to withdraw.

In saying that laddies was where i first played online and i feel I was very much 'schooled' there with regards online mtts,the best tournie players in europe called it their home but as time passed so they were passed by virtually every other online site........

Must have had some bad experiences then DD ?......

But the rakeback scheme is second to none tho........................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 FullHouse

Ladbrokes poker is 100% corrupt. If you are playing on an irish ip address, your flopped flush /straight is almost always beaten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

^^ lol

I haven't played there for a while, but always found their tourney structures really good esp deepstack games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Hornswoggl

Horrible to get your money out, if you want to withdraw in shops they can only give u 600 euro a day, no good if you need a few k quickly

Advertisement