Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

subbed thread emails????

Options
  • 02-07-2008 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭

I used to get an email to remind me that there were newer posts in every thread i had posted in, but this has stopped suddenly. I dont think i changed any settings. Why?
    I noticed the email address changed about a week ago, but i added the new one to the safe list too.

really liked having these emails frown.gif
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Go here (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions) and change the Default thread supscription mode to one of the emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

its set to instant email notification. :( whats gone wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

zuroph wrote: »
    its set to instant email notification. :( whats gone wrong?
    Did you check your spam folder?

What new one did you add? 'no-reply@boards.ie'?

yip, definitely no emails coming in. would i have to be signed out for them to come in, or should they just come? its quite odd. i thought there was settings being changed on boards but when they didnt come back.... :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You don't have to be looged out as far as I know. As sherifu says above the new one should be no-reply@boards.ie

• Advertisement

there was regi@boards, and no-reply... itgs coming to my hotmail account. is there any chance my email has been changed or something?

I was just about to suggest that. Check here (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editpassword) and see if the email is correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

i have the same problem.
    on my edit options i have no email notifications.
    They are still comming in my incredimail?

nope, email is right, settings are right, checked my hotmail and its all set up right.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Tis all working fine for me.

Try enabling the e-mail feature in your profile and send yourself a mail.

(don't forget to turn it off again)

• Advertisement

turned on and off all settings, still nothing.....

Advertisement