Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Barbers in Dublin?

Options
  • 02-07-2008 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

I recently got my hair cut at a barbers in Dublin city centre and was charged E18! It was only a blade 3 around the sides and scissors on top. I was wondering if anyone knows any decent affordable barbers in Dublin?

I would like value for money but not at the expense of having a dodgyhaircut. I live in Clontarf so anywhere between there and the city would be great! Anyone know anywhere? Just a standard dry cut for a man

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

there is a place on talbot street across from guiney's they do it for a fiver on mondays and tuesdays

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

There's a little 7 euro Polish place in Rathmines, it might only be mon-thurs for the deal though.

As long as you like your hair short, it's grand.

I paid 23 in Grafton Barbers, but only because I like having someone ruffle their hands through my head, that and I had 30mins to kill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 bored888

There's also a place on Lower Liffey street (opposite the Epicurean Food Hall)
    Turkish barbers (but lots of Lithuanian Ladies cutting the hair)

Mon andTues is 5 euro ; then 7 on other days.

Advertisement