Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3.5" IDE Multimedia Hard Drive Cases

• 02-07-2008 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I'm looking for a 3.5" IDE Multimedia Hard Drive Case. Anyone know where I can get some for a decent price? I've seen them on ebay for about €50, but this is a scandalous price considering you can get 500GB multimedia hardrives for a little over €115!

Thanks

Rosboy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

rosboy wrote: »
    Hi all.

I'm looking for a 3.5" IDE Multimedia Hard Drive Case. Anyone know where I can get some for a decent price? I've seen them on ebay for about €50, but this is a scandalous price considering you can get 500GB multimedia hardrives for a little over €115!

Thanks

Rosboy

I bought one off Komplett a few months ago and never use it. I think it was about 30 euro. I'll sell it if you make a decent offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

I bought one off Komplett a few months ago and never use it. I think it was about 30 euro. I'll sell it if you make a decent offer.

Do you have a model number, or a link with details?

Do you have a model number, or a link with details?

It's at home. I'll try to get the details at lunchtime. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

It's at home. I'll try to get the details at lunchtime. :)

Thanks workaccount. Just to confirm, I'm looking for a Multimedia enclosure. Just want to be sure, because I was looking on Komplett and didn't see any.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,166 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

• Advertisement

Thanks workaccount. Just to confirm, I'm looking for a Multimedia enclosure. Just want to be sure, because I was looking on Komplett and didn't see any.

Oh sorry it's just usb2 out on mine.

I know a fella who picked up an great deal in Maplin recently. Drive was 250GB mulltimedia and reduced from 2 hundred and something to 99 euro. It was the last batch of 250GB ones the company were selling or something hence the price.

Advertisement