Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

• 02-07-2008 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

well i've got my gear ready and i'm taking my 9 year old son fishing on saturday i have'nt been out fishing myself in about 7 years and i'm really looking forward to it can anyone recommend a lake (i love fishing on lakes)thats fishing well somewhere thats within an 1.5 hour drive from dublin i have two coarse rods and a pike rod that i'll be bringing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

domonick wrote: »
    well i've got my gear ready and i'm taking my 9 year old son fishing on saturday i have'nt been out fishing myself in about 7 years and i'm really looking forward to it can anyone recommend a lake (i love fishing on lakes)thats fishing well somewhere thats within an 1.5 hour drive from dublin i have two coarse rods and a pike rod that i'll be bringing

Why not try Blessington, full of coarse fish and rainbows`and some HUGE pike, my heviest being 24LBs from there, i can pm you a good spot for you and the little fella that is very good for coarse and pike to keep him interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭domonick

if you could pm me that spot that would be great thanks a lot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

you should try corkagh park fishery they do quick free begining lession if requested and would be perfect for the little guy starting off with loads of little fish and big ones for yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

domonick wrote: »
    if you could pm me that spot that would be great thanks a lot

PM sent
    Where Amaughan mentioned is also good but no pike and fish dont come as frequent but are worth the wait, the little fella would loose intrest after a while but where i told ya about is great, by the way, bring a few saussies for the BBQ:pac:

Advertisement