Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

linguistics??!

Options
  • 02-07-2008 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

hi guys, im going into my final year or studying linguistics through art but im starting to worry as i have no idea what i can go on and do with linguistics (other than masters etc but even then i dont know what occupation i could end up with!).
    i love this subject an ideally want to do something using it but i just dont know my options, what you think???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Brady

Is it Neuro Linguistics?

I know a few people making a racket at business motivational coaching using Neuro Linguistic Programming

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Neuro-Linguistic Programming in a branch of psychotherapy fundamentally based around the idea that if you keep telling yourself something you'll believe it. It bares little or no relation to linguistcs, the study of language.

AFAIK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Linguistics lecturer! :D

Advertisement