Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

unleaded now as dear than in the uk pumps..

Options
  • 02-07-2008 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

hmmm, what a disaster time we are in..! the current economic slum will last years and the price of oil will hardly get cheaper

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

legs11 wrote: »
    hmmm, what a disaster time we are in..! the current economic slum will last years and the price of oil will hardly get cheaper

is the title of thread or the text in english?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

The average prices in the UK are 118.9p or 149.2c (unleaded) and 132.3p or 166c (diesel), which is a very big difference.

The difference isn't as huge as it was say a year ago because sterling has dropped in value.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Just filled up my 1.4 golf cost 68 euro. Im depressed

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Vain wrote: »
    Just filled up my 1.4 golf cost 68 euro. Im depressed

I've noticed totals like that left on the pumps when i come up to put some juice in my car lately, its costs me about €50 to fill up my 40 - 42l tank whereas it only cost €42 - €45 to fill it up 6 months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Joeface

its all about the mpg now guys , diesel Might be dear but at least those guys still get the milage advantage.

Currently it cost about 60euro to fill my tank and just about making the 430mile out of it .petrol engine, Low rev gear changes , no speeding , no overtaking .
    in or around the 45mpg ...but its dangerous , going to have a red line cut out one of the days and have to push it to the petrol station
    Killing me really , the integra does like to move a lot quicker that it currently is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement