Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there many changes in TT latest maps?

• 02-07-2008 10:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭

Hi

does anyone know if there's many changes in the latest maps available to download from TT? Mainly used in Ireland a few times per month.

I have Western Europe v675.1409 and latest available are "Western Europe v7.20" EUR 59.95 and "Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland v7.20" for EUR 39.95

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭digiman

Anyone know anything about this? Would it be worth getting?

Is there any maps that have the updated junctions on the M50 or the new motorways in the country like the M8 and the new road to Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭bigar

I had a look in the shop and could find no changes in my area (Meath, North-West Dublin). So I am still driving in the fields most of the time :P

You can check the latest maps on the Tele Atlas site: http://www.teleatlas.com/index.htm. Choose "Report Map Changes".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭Bards

New Carlow bypass is mapped, displays the posted speed limt and sounds an audible alarm you when you go approx 10% above the limit,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭mossie

digiman wrote: »
    Anyone know anything about this? Would it be worth getting?

Is there any maps that have the updated junctions on the M50 or the new motorways in the country like the M8 and the new road to Galway?

I have the new maps but I still use the old (675) maps. I do most of my driving in rural areas and the new maps are useless there, no townlands, unnamed roads etc. For main roads and towns the new maps are more up to date but otherwise lacking in detail and information

Advertisement