Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marty Smyth - Congratulations Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

For a split second I was vaguely interested in what you had to say but then I realised that even if there was some truth to what you're saying a) you'd still come across as a bitter, jealous prick and b) I'm simply delighted that a man who genuinely a nice guy, seems to have won what he deserved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Misneach

You think I give a flying **** what any of you muppets think?

I know inside out. it's hardly jealously you plank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xgz_ROXSqw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

Misneach wrote: »
    You think I give a flying **** what any of you muppets think?

I know inside out. it's hardly jealously you plank.

then why do you feel the need to inform us muppets of this ground breaking information about a poker player swapping some of his action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Misneach wrote: »
    it's hardly jealously you plank.

Got denial issues too, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Misneach banned for personal abuse, trolling and general $hit stirring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

WD Marty wp;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭The Little Guy

Well Done Dude..,

dealt to you a few times....

A true gentleman...

ENJOY

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭lillou

wow that misneach is not a happy bunny. marty deserves all the congrats he gets: he's a great person and a great player.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

Thought I'd post this, its a you tube clip of the final hand. It was filmed by one of Apathy's mates. You can hear them shouting for a red card as both players had flopped the nut straight but Marty had the club flush redraw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭maloney333

^^^^
    Some buzz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Paul Spillane

Thanks to everyone for the kind messages towards to Marty. He really is a top bloke; his diary is on his blog now so you can read the series through his eyes, its a great read.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

Thanks to everyone for the kind messages towards to Marty. He really is a top bloke; his diary is on his blog now so you can read the series through his eyes, its a great read.
    link please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭SuperHans

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

Some pics from the celebration BBQ.
    2008_07150022.JPG

2008_07150023.JPG

2008_07150024.JPG

2008_07150025.JPG

2008_07150026.JPG

Claims to have lost 2 stone ^^ guesses on a postcard

Some pics from the celebration BBQ.

2008_07150025.JPG

killer shorts Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

lol, nice pics..
    good job someone was taking photos, otherwise the time a fellow irishman won the 3rd most sought after bracelet ever may have been forgotten with all the other random stuff that goes on here.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭lillou

boylepoker should put those pics up beside his blog. lol

was just reading today's entry: when he took down the bracelet. That must be some feeling!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Some more
    2008_07150027.JPG

Jeez not sure, silly ****er whoever it was

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

actually - check out all the cans of beer in the peoples hands. i was buying them 20 a go..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

Eoin for you and Hali...fake_tan_minceur_home_spa.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭marty smyth

i had a great idea while i was looking at some of those (quite gay looking) pictures from the swimming pool and the jacuzzi from the night of the BBQ - do u think there'd be much demand for a calendar of irish poker players? if we move quickly we could have it in the shops by christmas... obviously we'd need to get the airbrush out for a few of the lads.

i had a great idea while i was looking at some of those (quite gay looking) pictures from the swimming pool and the jacuzzi from the night of the BBQ - do u think there'd be much demand for a calendar of irish poker players? if we move quickly we could have it in the shops by christmas... obviously we'd need to get the airbrush out for a few of the lads.

Dragons den imo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Dear Mr.Marty Smyth,

If your really him could you please do a well.Would be great fun and you could mention Boyles alot.

Yours,

Your No.1 Fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

do not need airbrushed, in the water

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

obviously we'd need to get the magic wand out for a few of the lads.

fyp

Advertisement