Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

taxing a vehicle

Options
  • 02-07-2008 11:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

ok we are after buying a ford 5000 tractor and it hasnt been taxed since 1986. we want to tax it now but how do we go about it. we have the tax book for it. mods please dont move tread as i think i will get a better response here as it should be the same in a motor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Get your rf100a form here

In section 5.2, fill out the last owner period (check the tax book). Bring both to your tax office to get your new tax disc. You might need a certificate of roadworthiness as well, I'm not sure.

This what you wanted?!

Advertisement