Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone wanna twin room for 90 beans?

Options
  • 03-07-2008 1:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

woodquay sharin wit 2 lads.. twin room to urself. daft aint workin so thought id try here. available immediately.. grand house nd we're sound.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Christ is rent still this expensive??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭turf

for location thats good. lik 250 for a week total for a 3 bed house isnt bad.. ive the small downstairs room for 80. twin room way nicer..

plus 32inch tv, broadband nd digital.. not too shab nd if 2 people wanted to share the room, sound.

That's cracked, guess it's Galway in general? Thank funk I don't have to pay rent here. Up in Sligo, for 85euro a week I got double room ensuite, tv, broadband, parking (with security/cameras) and *ALL* bills paid for in a 1yr old apartment :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

how much is that in peas?

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

JohnCleary wrote: »
    That's cracked, guess it's Galway in general? Thank funk I don't have to pay rent here. Up in Sligo, for 85euro a week I got double room ensuite, tv, broadband, parking (with security/cameras) and *ALL* bills paid for in a 1yr old apartment :eek:

There's a big difference between Galway city and Sligo in fairness. €90 a week for twin room in Woodquay - city centre is pretty good imo

• Advertisement

danniemcq wrote: »
    how much is that in peas?
    beans is a weekly measure.. peas is a monthly measure so 360 peas?

Inner city galway.. 2 mins from eyre square is always gonna be more expensive.

forgot to say, deposit is only 166euro so thats always good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

That's really good Galway city, Woodquay is as central as one can get!

now if someone wanted it, we'd be sorted.. its still available people

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I moved out of a double ensuite room in Mill Street a few months ago where I was paying 365 a month, and the rent didn't go up when I moved out... so there's definitely still places you can get that represent good value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sharkDawg

Thats great and all, but who wants to live in Sligo? :confused:

sharkDawg wrote: »
    Thats great and all, but who wants to live in Sligo? :confused:

You make a very good point, I take my hat off to you sir :cool:

Sligo is a frickin dump

double en suites at start of summer were 100+?

You make a very good point, I take my hat off to you sir :cool:

Sligo is a frickin dump

it has a few houses too..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭BubbleWrap85

"and we're sound"

Gotta laugh :) Must say, I'm not lookin for anywhere as I live in Galway county just for the summer with the 'rents, but sounds fair good rent to me. Forget about whether ye're sound or not, are ye good lookin :P

part time models.. but we'll probly still have to keep our normal job.

flight of the conchords quote.. nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭BubbleWrap85

turf wrote: »
    part time models.. but we'll probly still have to keep our normal job.

flight of the conchords quote.. nice.

:) Loving it

:) Loving it

move in? lol had add up on daft and housemate had wrong fone number on.. explains the lack of interest

Advertisement