Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Master in Digital Media: DIT vs DCU?

Options
  • 03-07-2008 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I was surfing the web searching for information and I came across this forum, I hope someone can help me.

I have an Honors Degree in Communication and I wanted to further develop my practice skills through a master so I applied for the MA in Digital Media Technologies at DIT and for the MSc Multimedia at DCU. I thought it would be hard to get a spot but both my applications have been successful and now... I don't know what to choose!

I live in Ireland since 4 years now but I don't know much about college reputations, structures and laboratories, for example. It would be great if anyone who has attended one of these 2 Masters could share his views.

I am really hopeful someone could shed some light on the matter, thanks in advance!

Paola

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Larkenn

Out of the 2 DCU is considered the better college. I think their course is viewed more favourably by employers and has better content. This would be my choice. But again it depends on which appeals to you more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I went to DIT. It had a very poor standard of education at the time.

So I vote for DCU!

Advertisement