Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Titantron-mania is running wild...

• 03-07-2008 1:24am

... for everyone but me :(

Does anyone know where i can download titantron videos?

I know of here:
    http://www.d-shadow.us/kyle/WWE.com%20Trons%20Page/index2.html

But I'd like to get some older ones (Kane’s masked ones, Big Boss Man, etc.) and i know tonnes of people on youtube have them, so they must be getting them somewhere :(

Anyone got any idea where though? ???

eg:

I've googled and Yahoo!'ed and nothing comes up for "big boss man titantron download".

There use to be a torrent available, but it was always dead. I tried ripping them from WWE X-Box games, but after about 20 seconds realised i was hopeless and gave up.

Anyone...?

(Also, i know i can download videos off youtube itself, but youtube compress the crap out of stuff, so when you take a video off it and try to full-screen it, you just get a pixelated, blotchy mess of a video :( )

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

I think you can use the new real player to download streaming videos if that helps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Now now, downloading copyrighted material is illegal

But I think they had the videos on the old video games

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement