Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got inked today!

Options
  • 03-07-2008 1:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭

Well after all my humming and hawing, i finally made it down to South Ink in Rathmines to have a chat with Eoin. He's totally sound and an AMAZING artist too! He liked my Koi fish design but as I suspected it is too big for my foot so I'm going to probably get it on my side (Although he warned this is the WORST pain!)

I was going to just think about where to put the koi and come back but my lil brother and I came up with the idea to get a matching tatt while we were there.

Eoin drew us a design with two stars, with one slightly bigger for me as I'm older. My brother has loads already so didn't even flinch, but I'm sorry to say I was a total wuss and had to stop after 2-3 minutes as I was about to pass out... MORTO! :eek: I was grand after a minute and carried on though... Im such a bad ass I know!:cool:

I still want to get my foot done and the koi will go somewhere, I just havent decided yet. It begins :D

I've attached a pic of right after they were finished. When they calm down they will be a lovely grey shaded effect, simple but lovely and special to the two of us :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

dont worry about stopping because of the pain, you'll probably find you're far from alone on that front. the work ye had done though, its nice, looks good in that pic.

Advertisement