Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lotto Winner from the Midwest

Options
  • 03-07-2008 9:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Well it was won in the midwest last night! Nice €2 million for someone. It wasn't me though, was it you?:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Crap... not me either. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Magicman1

Mr E wrote: »
    Crap... not me either. :)

****e man, sorry for you troubles! I'm often convinced that I'll win it some day, I thought today was the day! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

We will be able to tell who it is when we see someone posting with a new Dell XPS :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

it was me...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

The ticket was sold in Ennis

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Magicman1

Bloody Bannermen! :mad: they beat us in the hurling first and now they're taking the lotto money! lol! The sooner the boundary is extended and we take over that county the better...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

Magicman1 wrote: »
    Bloody Bannermen! :mad: they beat us in the hurling first and now they're taking the lotto money! lol! The sooner the boundary is extended and we take over that county the better...

UP THE BANNER,

leave the boundary alone , go south west , take a bit off the Kerry lads,

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Looks like the Euromillions Lotto was won in Tipperary last night, €15m nice...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

The ticket sold was a syndicate.
    They had been doing it for 10 years in the same shop.
    And the shop in which they worked in was burnt down last year so it's sorta a nice story in the end. :p

Woulda been nicer if I won it though. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

Woulda been nicer if I won it though. :pac:

+1

• Advertisement
Advertisement