Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book Club in Limerick anyone??

Options
  • 03-07-2008 9:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in being involved in a Book Club in the Limerick Area.

I was thinking maybe a monthly meeting with a discussion of popular "Books of the Century", classics, as well as contemporary favourites and new titles.

Hopefully we can get a few members so we'll just see what the response is like!

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

I could be tempted, you may get more of a response on the Limerick forum though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

it you post it in the limerick forum you might get more people to respond

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 molly-b

I would be very interested to be involved in a book club during the winter in Limerick city area.
    Not sure how to go about setting it up though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Bring it on! But I think September would be the best time to start something like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

gaf1983 wrote: »
    Bring it on! But I think September would be the best time to start something like this.

+1

I'd love to join one after the summer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement