Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-Season Training

Options
  • 03-07-2008 9:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Ok guys and dolls, soccer season starting soon for all junior players, starting to train for pre-season at the minute but cant make all the sessions due to work. Im keen to do the training and work is an inconvience unfortunately. I want to do some training on my own so that im not left behind in the fitness stakes. Went to the first training the other nite and had a 'mare. Was a little to good to myself over the break with pints and food, 4lbs on my normal weight, so want to do my own training to bring me back up to speed. Usually play as a striker, so emphasis for me has to be on building up speed and stamina, upper body strength would be quite good normally.any suggestions or websites greatly appreciated.Thanks.

Advertisement