Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone any good with dreams??

Options
  • 03-07-2008 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi All,

I dreamt last night that I was swimming in the most bluest of waters, the blue was amazing, so clear, really warm water - but it was kind of fast water....I wasn't struggling in the water at all, it was just fast. There was someone else swimming beside me, I'm not sure who but the presence felt like my best friend, but then sometimes it felt like my partner. There was also a boat beside me all the way just like a normal row boat but it had an engine on it and it was just going along side of me all the time, I knew who was in the boat in the dream but I can't rememeber now :( ...Anyone have any ideas about it? I think water has something to do with emotions which would be right for me at the moment....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭anucksunamun

hey lucy,
    apparently wading in water is about the control you have over your emotions, the clearer the water the more control you have over it. the seeing your best friend, and then your partner, I believe is trying to show you how close you are to both, and how emotionally they are interchangeable for you.. you share with them both, or you should. heres a link to an online dream dictionary thats free,
    http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/
    sweet dreams :)

Advertisement