Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOL Coppers

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

kowloon wrote: »
    Don't worry, the best of us still dig the country girls.

Yum....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭srdb20

Yum....

Thats not even funny as a joke:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Moonbaby wrote: »
    We were all the rage before those hot foreign birds too over yer fantasies.

Foreign? Most Irish women have foreign blood in them regardless. We were dominated for thousands of years after all :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

I was gonna go to Coppers last night...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭what2do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

HA!! Good aul Ray D'Arcy ya horny hoore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

what2do wrote: »

Let us know when the paternity test comes back, until then we can still stand by our skepticism. For all we know this guy could just be a mate of hers asked to step forward. The entire thing could have been orchistrated from the start for all we know, look at Jodie Marsh's marriage series, didn't it turn out in the end that that was all orchistrated too.
    The couple haven't met yet, however they have spoken and Roisin says he sounded like a good guy.
    ROFL, so lads you don't even have to come across as a good guy to get a one night stand with some ladies.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Heh the Herald quotes Boards a bit in the end there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

roccabella wrote: »
    Just reading some of the replies here, and its really shocking how rude and ignorant some people are. A paedophile might not have been slated as much as she has been here.
    The Hearld wrote:
    Just reading some of the replies here, and its really shocking how rude and ignorant some people are. A paedophile might not have been slated as much as she has been here.

Well done roccabella, you've been quoted in a national paper. Pity it while you were trying to outdo the basis for godwins law, but still....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭stevelknievel

I have to say, whatever about finding you're going to be a father, I don't think anyone wants to find out they have a 5 month old child. I reckon most fellas need those 9 months to get their heads around what was going to happen, and prepare themselves. I know I would, just as I know if I had that time I would be there for my child no matter what. But to have a baby and all the respnsibility that comes with it suddenly dropped on your lap is way too much.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

what2do wrote: »
    Amazing isnt it that the Herald considers it perfectly fine to lift stuff from here without attributing it to us or giving us credit for it, but if we were to do the same they'd have their attack dog lawyers on us faster then the RIAA on a bittorrent site.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

DeVore wrote: »
    Amazing isnt it that the Herald considers it perfectly fine to lift stuff from here without attributing it to us or giving us credit for it, but if we were to do the same they'd have their attack dog lawyers on us faster then the RIAA on a bittorrent site.

DeV.
    All the regional publications seem to lift from the regional forums here too.

I wonder if we made up loads of stuff would they look as bad as this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭brick tamland

A number of hoax callers had contacted both this newspaper and the radio show, but a mystery medical condition was the piece of information that eventually brought the pair together

Am i the only person wondering what this could be

a 3rd bollock perhaps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

I did wonder all she knew was that he was English living in Dublin but she knew about a medical condition.Something doesnt add up,how would she know something like that but not know his second name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Am i the only person wondering what this could be

a 3rd bollock perhaps
    I was thinking it has to be an std.

• Advertisement

Sherifu wrote: »

Think I've figured it out folks, being oh so intelligent herself Roisin has a thing for lads with Down Syndrome.:p
    In all fairness though you wouldn't get a paedophile using national media to find a child they slept with a year ago, when they can't remember the exact date they molested them and don't know what the child's first name was.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭brick tamland

so not only did he knock her up but he passed on the clap too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Maybe his medical condition was he was circumsised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Could be a birthmark...or third nipple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

stovelid wrote: »
    Could be a birthmark...or third nipple.
    pfft...third nipples are common!!

a fourth nipple.........now thats a different story :cool:

• Advertisement

He was born a woman!:p

*wonders how long 'til the issue of "hey wait a minute, how can I be the father?!?!" pops up*:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Going there for the first time this weekend. I know what to watch out for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Deedsie wrote: »
    Going there for the first time this weekend. I know what to watch out for now.

nothing prepares you for coppers, nothing :D

Advertisement