Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

suggestions on electives ??

Options
  • 03-07-2008 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

this year i messed myself over by picking difficult electives. im now going into my final year and want to bring my GPA up as much as i can, any suggestions on electives ppl have done in the past and found easy???? preferebly ones with no exam ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ant043

quantitative economics. easiest elective ever. never went to lectures and still got an a plus. basically there is a mid-term and a final exam. if you did at least pass maths its a breeze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Ant043 speaks the truth. Econ 10030 is incredibly simple. If you can differentiate then you'll get an A+. I'd also recommend STAT10010, it's a basic into to statistics and there's all of about one formula to learn off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

brilliant, thanks guys.

if any of you are interested in the same id advise you to do words and sentences, its a first year linguistics module and its so easy , you get an a plus for doin nothin!!

Advertisement