Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sales Info

Options
  • 03-07-2008 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I'm just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what to sell and what not to sell at car boot sales?

I'm planning on getting rid of some of the junk in my house and I don't want to waste my time bringing stuff down only to have to bring it back again.

I have some womens clothes, shoes and bags and some hand made jewellery and some books too. Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 elbono

Bump

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

elbono wrote: »
    I'm just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what to sell and what not to sell at car boot sales?

I'm planning on getting rid of some of the junk in my house and I don't want to waste my time bringing stuff down only to have to bring it back again.

I have some womens clothes, shoes and bags and some hand made jewellery and some books too. Any help would be great.

You'll probably sell most of that stuff,for some reason clothes sell quite well at car boot sales as do books.Stuff like ornaments,cheap and nasty vases,cups and suacers and broken toys will NOT sell.The problem with this sort of thing is people are a tight-fisted bunch at car boot sales and expect the stuff for half nothing.Be prepared to accept probably half what you're expecting or you'll be bringing it home again.What car boot sale u going to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bruna

hello
    does anyone know if there are any upcoming car boot sales in dublin/meath/louth/wicklow region? just de cluttered my place and so many new things.would be a pity to throw them out.
    thank you
    ps: some one mentioned the balbriggan car boot sale on sundays. does anyone have a number/email to contact if you want to sell at a car boot sale.thanks

Advertisement