Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just to bring people up to speed

Options
  • 03-07-2008 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

Heya,

Myself and Amz have been appointed mods in here for a while because Snorlax is off on hols for a few weeks.

I've been working as a care assistant since the age of 15, so have 7 years under my belt already and counting.

As for Amz, well she's been a mod here before and knows the score it seems. :D

Have fun,

Will.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,427 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Good to see ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

well technically im just back from Mexico and im planning to head to Sri lanka for some voluntary work as an OT for the next 2 months :)..I doubt they have internet access where Im going.

Welcome to you both :)

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

We are now positively pampered here in A&M&D with a wealth of Moderators to keep things clean 'n tidy :cool:

Advertisement