Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Tattoo Artists???

Options
  • 03-07-2008 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Does anyone know of any female tattoo artists around the mid-west??

I have 2 myself that were done by males but a friends wants to get one in a fairly intimate spot and doesn't feel comfortable about the thought of a guy doing it... any suggestions??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Karen Russell was in Cork for a bit, not sure where she's currently based though, hopefully one of the others can tell you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Not to sound bitchy or sharp...

Which shop might help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

If that's the same Karen (bleached blonde short hair, about 5'8, real trendy, from dublin, 29 years old.) shes in Wildcat/ Celestial Ring in Dublin.
    If it's not, go to her anyway if you can get up to Dublin. She's bloody fantastic. I think she's away for a couple of weeks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

pug_lover wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any female tattoo artists around the mid-west??

I have 2 myself that were done by males but a friends wants to get one in a fairly intimate spot and doesn't feel comfortable about the thought of a guy doing it... any suggestions??

Well i got mine in an intimate spot too but its not as bad as you think.
    I got it done in tenerife on hols tho but its actually fine.
    Tell her not to worry.

Advertisement