Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GH3 Sabotauge

Options
  • 03-07-2008 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Please can anyone help??? It says on the box that sabotauge is on there as well, (just ad at this pont that i presumed it was the beasty boys version?)
    have looked everywhere and cannot find it, ?? Is this unlocked at a certain point of the game?

any comments appriciated!

cheers

Blaze1

GT: fidsta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

i think you can unlock it in 2 player co-op mode

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Greyjoy

Yeah, it's unlocked in co-op career mode. If you don't have someone else to play through co-op with you then your best option would be to use cheat codes to unlock all the songs. Google 'GH3' + 'cheats'. Look for "unlock all songs" or "unlock everything".

Be aware that the 'unlock everything' cheat is permanent! if you want to work your way through career and 'earn' the guitars/new characters then just stick to 'unlock all songs'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

Greyjoy wrote: »
    Yeah, it's unlocked in co-op career mode. If you don't have someone else to play through co-op with you then your best option would be to use cheat codes to unlock all the songs. Google 'GH3' + 'cheats'. Look for "unlock all songs" or "unlock everything".

Be aware that the 'unlock everything' cheat is permanent! if you want to work your way through career and 'earn' the guitars/new characters then just stick to 'unlock all songs'.

Cool cheers mate,

do you know if this will disable the achievments?

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Greyjoy

Oddly enough it doesn't disable the achievements so it automatically grants you the achievements such as 'bought all songs' 'all guitars' etc. It did this for me when I entered the code even though my only intention was to unlock the songs. They may have patched it but I haven't heard anything to that effect.

Advertisement