Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESS Profile Goggles - Thermal Lens

Options
  • 03-07-2008 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this would be classed as troubleshooting, however, for those of us who happen to currently have, and those of you considering getting a pair......Just happened to stumble upon this while looking at the ESS site in the u.k.

The set of lenses you currently get, or at least with the the turbofan goggles can be easily replaced with a set of ESS Dual Thermal lenses....which supposedly claimed by ESS improve the anti-fog capability of the goggles.....ahhh but how much I hear thee ask, pittance my dear fellows. The real question though, for the price that you are paying for the Turbo fan goggles, is why the bloody hell are they not already included.

However, a normal replacment lens, clear, yellow or black, will cost £15. The Thermal lens costs just under £18. I know I plan on getting set of the yellow and black.

Advertisement