Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,987 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

JazzyJ wrote: »
    Coming up to Sally Gap from Glencree around 5:50.
    That would have been myself. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

on Ennis Road in Limerick about 8.30am this morning - spotting running a red light by Woodies/Lidl :mad: only 2nd time ever spotting boards jersey (ROK was the other)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭irishmotorist

Swapped waves with someone this morning around Blackrock Park. I was heading out and he was heading in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭daragh_

Swapped waves with someone this morning around Blackrock Park. I was heading out and he was heading in.

Buongiorno!

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭joxerjohn

Spotted Boards.ie clad road warrrior ploughing on, on his own last week july 10 or 11 on the Ring of Kerry between Cahirsiveen and Waterville...it was a hot one !!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

10:32 am this morning. Shanganah Cemetry, Shankill.

Not in, but cycling alongside.......

Beardo boardsie with glasses (new jersey) spotted earlier at around a quarter past 2 descending towards Glencree.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Boardsie heading towards Dublin at Kilternan ski slope place about half 11 this morning. Gave a wave, but think you were going too fast. !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

bazermc wrote: »
    Boardsie heading towards Dublin at Kilternan ski slope place about half 11 this morning. Gave a wave, but think you were going too fast. !

That may have been me. Black canyon ?

The fast bit doesn't sound like me! Coming to the end of a hard slog so might have missed you

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Dónal wrote: »
    Beardo boardsie with glasses (new jersey) spotted earlier at around a quarter past 2 descending towards Glencree.

Myself, I heard the 'hi boardsie' and downed a passing insect trying to respond.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭jimm

Bearded and bespectacled Boardsie (pink jersey) at exactly 3pm today, Military Rd. heading for Laragh. Think you heard my "Hi Boardsie" greeting.

smacl again?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

jimm wrote: »
    Bearded and bespectacled Boardsie (pink jersey) at exactly 3pm today, Military Rd. heading for Laragh. Think you heard my "Hi Boardsie" greeting.

smacl again?

Sounds about right, unless my evil twin was also out today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

godtabh wrote: »
    That may have been me. Black canyon ?

The fast bit doesn't sound like me! Coming to the end of a hard slog so might have missed you

Could have been, I was going uphill you were going downhill, so just glanced the boards jersey.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

bazermc wrote: »
    Could have been, I was going uphill you were going downhill, so just glanced the boards jersey.

Might explain the speed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Black/pink boardsie with red backpack, on a white trek passed by the car at top of brewery road heading up towards Stepaside direction at half 5 today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

Spotted a black/pink jersey clad boardsie coming from Rathgar direction at Terenure crossroads at half 6 earlier.

Full kit heading north between Baldoyle and Portmarnock at approx 6.45pm. I was in full kit heading south. Salutes exchanged! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

twas me - hello Wishbone Ash!

twas me - hello Wishbone Ash!
    Nice to meet you NeedMoreGears! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭r27

Sat in the slipstream of somebody in the boards kit along the cost road clontarf-bayside about 6:30 , he was on a black and blue giant road bike and had a bag on . Made the cycle home that little bit easier

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

r27 wrote: »
    Sat in the slipstream of somebody in the boards kit along the cost road clontarf-bayside about 6:30 , he was on a black and blue giant road bike and had a bag on . Made the cycle home that little bit easier

Did you not see me flicking the elbow then? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Robertd_07

Grassey wrote: »
    Black/pink boardsie with red backpack, on a white trek passed by the car at top of brewery road heading up towards Stepaside direction at half 5 today
    Hi there.
    Shouldn't that have read "passed out by the car"?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Robertd_07 wrote: »
    Hi there.
    Shouldn't that have read "passed out by the car"?

Ah no, I was stuck in a line of traffic at the roundabout.

So passed by the car was quite accurate! :-)

at one today on Patrick Street, Dun laoghaire.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,176 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

godtabh wrote: »
    at one today on Patrick Street, Dun laoghaire.
    Sounds like me.

Sounds like me.

A yellow and black Giant I think. Just noticed you as you passed

• Registered Users Posts: 9,176 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

That's me alright. Were you walking?

The cobbles at the start of Patrick's St. are a bit of fun, a little slippy today though.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭r27

Did you not see me flicking the elbow then? :)

Missed that one haha

That's me alright. Were you walking?

The cobbles at the start of Patrick's St. are a bit of fun, a little slippy today though.

I work up past eircom (away from town) and passed you there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Git101

New gear on the Tullow to Carlow road near Bennekerry at about 6.45 Monday evening.

Advertisement