Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

Spotted Alek in the original jersey (pre-pink) at Leonards corner. Good luck in your audax adventures!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Zebrano

funkyjebus wrote: »
    Spotted a green jersey last night on the Rathoath Road just before the railway crossing. Gave a shout from the car.

That was me thought i heard something

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Saw a pink jersey speed past me heading up Cruagh road at about 6pm this evening, was on my way home from work and was struggling myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Spotted green jersey on the cycle path at the Baggot St. bridge, managed to say "Hi" but forgot "boardsie" ;) I was wearing the old blue/orange jersey myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Wizardej

Alek wrote: »
    Spotted green jersey on the cycle path at the Baggot St. bridge, managed to say "Hi" but forgot "boardsie" ;) I was wearing the old blue/orange jersey myself.

Heya yeah I think that was me (grey hybrid) at the lights. Have never seen that colour boardsie jersey before!

• Advertisement

How come you didn't? I'm pretty sure you've spotted me in exactly the same place a few weeks ago! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

McGrath5 wrote: »
    Saw a pink jersey speed past me heading up Cruagh road at about 6pm this evening, was on my way home from work and was struggling myself.
    Probably me. Black Canyon?

How come you didn't? I'm pretty sure you've spotted me in exactly the same place a few weeks ago! ;)

O yeah I think I did :)
    Don't remember the jersey did you have the green one that time?

I have only this one:
    DSC_0112.jpg

I have only this one:

On closer inspection that was the one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Diarmuid wrote: »
    Probably me. Black Canyon?

Yep thats me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

I think I spotted a 'New'Kit Boardsie on Mepsil Road around 17:30 today.
    Hi Boardsie!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭daragh_

Pink kit on the canal near the Barge Pub around 5.30-40. Gave you a wave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

That was me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭cython

Pink jersey heading from Castleknock towards the Phoenix Park this evening at about 18:30. Interesting look between the boards jersey and baggy shorts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Full green kit spotted near Sutton on the cycle path heading towards town at around 1pm. Was in the car going the opposite direction so didn't get a shout out!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭ruffmut

Saw a boardsie in full lime kit on the west cork ems cycle today in Skibbereen.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭DUBintheSTICKS

Saw a Boardsie in the pink jersey on a giant bike heading Kilkenny direction, I was in stopped in petrol station on bypass of Leighlinbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭extremehalo

ruffmut wrote: »
    Saw a boardsie in full lime kit on the west cork ems cycle today in Skibbereen.

That was me! Thought I heard a boardsie shout out alright..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭NamelessPhil

Shout out to Derealbadger rocking the new stripy Boards kit at Corkagh park this evening. The Scott bike from the bargain alerts thread looked pretty tasty too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Cracking looking bike. Got a close up look at the Paddy Martin Randonnee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

New kit spotted at palmerstown on the N4 inbound just now , I gave a beep , crazy looking bike

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭daragh_

Shout out to Derealbadger rocking the new stripy Boards kit at Corkagh park this evening. The Scott bike from the bargain alerts thread looked pretty tasty too!

SNAP. Love the bike!

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Keep_Her_Lit

sullzz wrote: »
    New kit spotted at palmerstown on the N4 inbound just now , I gave a beep , crazy looking bike
    'tis The Wasp :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

'tis The Wasp :D

Yep , that's the one :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

That bike is so light, my saddle bag weighs more than it does. New kit looks stylish as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭mcgratheoin

Spotted the wasp and gave a yell at the Old Mill junction this evening about half six or sevenish. Wasn't sure until i got close as it was the new boards kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Anyone out there at Jenkinstown or Threecastles' junction in KK this evening @8pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Passed a new Jersey on the Lucan end of Strawberry beds yesterday at around 1415 let a roar of 'Boardsie' but I think you were wearing headphones and remained oblivious.

Was also wearing the new jersey and mourn the loss of an ''I loved you in Wall Street!'' moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭zindicato

saw dr.groove in the phoenix park this morning wearing the old brown jersey:-)

Advertisement