Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Garzard wrote: »
    Just spotted another pink kit in Ballycullen a few minutes ago taking a left turn by the Woodstown appartments.
    Spotted him too around Templelogue Village

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

Said hello to Seamus in a boards jersey at Baggot Street Bridge this morning. Sorry if I alarmed you, I was rather excited about actually getting to say hello to a boards jersey sighting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Bloggsie

rachel wrote: »
    Said hello to Seamus in a boards jersey at Baggot Street Bridge this morning. Sorry if I alarmed you, I was rather excited about actually getting to say hello to a boards jersey sighting!
    love that a boards jersey spotted has made your day. If more of joe public was as happy as you, we would all be in a better place.

your post made me smile. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Garzard wrote: »
    Just spotted another pink kit in Ballycullen a few minutes ago taking a left turn by the Woodstown appartments.
    Spotted him too around Templelogue Village
    rachel wrote: »
    Janey mackers. 3 in a row.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

seamus wrote: »
    Janey mackers. 3 in a row.

You're getting as bad as popular as WBA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Wizardej

Just saying thanks to the guys this morning for the gel pack at about 9.30 ish. I was flying up past dolphin barn and they gave me a gel pack. Think you were all following a truck? Wanted to stop and chat but was really late for work and had to get in!! (though am a bit wrecked now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

Bloggsie wrote: »
    love that a boards jersey spotted has made your day. If more of joe public was as happy as you, we would all be in a better place.

your post made me smile. thanks

Glad to bring a smile to your face on a sunny Friday morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

Hmm... It might have been if it was Tuesday evening.

The lack of helmet gave you away ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,176 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Gave a shout to someone in full green kit heading towards Clonee from Bracetown today at 14:22. Dunno if you heard me say boardsie, but you gave me a wave anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Green Jersey between Portobello and Leeson st bridge on the Grand Canal this morning at around 0835.

Didn't shout for fear of starting a sheeple stampede into the canal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

Garmin Guy (full pink) at the Séan Kelly. Also Bazermc (thanks for the coffee) and eoin88 in disguise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭mcgratheoin

Gave a shout to someone in full green kit heading towards Clonee from Bracetown today at 14:22. Dunno if you heard me say boardsie, but you gave me a wave anyway :)

That was me - I find the new boards jersey difficult to spot from far away - it's a little too subdued and classy for early identification! I was almost gone past when I realised you were a boardsie.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jk_Eire

Full pink kit turning left onto Holles Street from Merrion Square yesterday at about 7pm. Nice Bianchi!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

Jk_Eire wrote: »
    Full pink kit turning left onto Holles Street from Merrion Square yesterday at about 7pm. Nice Bianchi!

That'll be me.

Pink kit, long sleeves on the beach road/strand rd this morning around 08:50.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭codrulz

Saw a s/s black pink and white boards jersey head away from blessington at 12:20

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

codrulz wrote: »
    Saw a s/s black pink and white boards jersey head away from blessington at 12:20

Might have been myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,987 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Cresting the summit of the Col du San Bernard and bringing the new pink/green kit from France into Italy.

StBernardPinkGreen_zps303acabc.jpg

Bringing the pink kit high into the Italian Alps on the 42km trek along the notoriously difficult unpaved Assietta Ridge Road.

066_zps6d2cac6a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

Pink jersey long sleeves at 7:59 this morning turning off the Balyboden roundabout towards Willbrook road. I was heading the other way for the hills, gave you a wave and a 'hey boards'.

Morning Hmmzis, gave you a nod but it might have gone unseen :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,176 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Green kit heading towards Lusk from Blake's Cross at 12:22. Gave a shout, but probably wasn't heard over the tractor I was drafting stuck behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,987 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Green kit heading towards Lusk from Blake's Cross at 12:22. Gave a shout, but probably wasn't heard over the tractor I was drafting stuck behind.
    Apologies - I was a bit slow to react but heard your call alright. I couldn't see you as you seemed to be obscured by the tractor when I looked around. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Earlier this evening, about 17.45, second encounter in a month on Suir Bridge. Two different sightings, that is...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭daragh_

tampopo wrote: »
    Earlier this evening, about 17.45, second encounter in a month on Suir Bridge. Two different sightings, that is...

That was me. Nice to meet you.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,786 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Seen a green and black one at the junction of Pearse St. and Grand Canal Quay (the cobbled street) this morning at about 08:55, I was going against you so missed the obligatory hello and wave.

CramCycle wrote: »
    Seen a green and black one at the junction of Pearse St. and Grand Canal Quay (the cobbled street) this morning at about 08:55, I was going against you so missed the obligatory hello and wave.

Could have been me if it was black hybrid, orange bag, blue hemet and glasses

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,786 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Wizardej wrote: »
    Could have been me if it was black hybrid, orange bag, blue hemet and glasses

Could have been, thought it was a race bike but only copped the jersey at the last second.

Green jersey at Harolds X bridge heading East with multicoloured arm warmers. Around 1845 today.

Gave a 'hey boardsie'

Green jersey at Harolds X bridge heading East with multicoloured arm warmers. Around 1845 today.

Gave a 'hey boardsie'

Hey think that was me this time-had orange bag and leggings. Just heard you shout as went past. Looked like you were out for a jog

• Advertisement

Wizardej wrote: »
    Hey think that was me this time-had orange bag and leggings. Just heard you shout as went past. Looked like you were out for a jog

My bike was just obscured by fog!

Advertisement