Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭cython

Alek wrote: »
    Green kit on trek1000 / North Quays

Crosstownk in the new kit / Drumcondra

That one was me. Nice to put (a glimpse of) a face to the name! Tried to give you a shout back but may have been a bit on the low side, and by the time I hit a red light when I might have gotten to actually talk to you, you'd already turned off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Nice to meet! No worries, I was turning towards Dorset St and chatting two abreast while navigating the traffic there is a suicide mission ;) Till next time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭veetwin

Black kit spotted going through Malahide at 12.15 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Black and pink Jersey near tramore golf club a couple of days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭whacker00

veetwin wrote: »
    Black kit spotted going through Malahide at 12.15 today.

May have been myself , nice little coastal loop this morning, breezy along the road from Malahide to Portmarnock

• Advertisement

Met a pink jerseyed chap at a camping site near Wicklow Town. Sorry, forgot your nick!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭drogdub

Alek wrote: »
    Met a pink jerseyed chap at a camping site near Wicklow Town. Sorry, forgot your nick!

That was me, good to meet you. Look liked you were all set for a good day with family.

We were just returning back home after 2 nights of camping with our kids. It was fun to watch them having fun, but otherwise as exhausting as ever...

Very unexpected boardsie sighting inside the camping grounds, I wasn't wearing my glasses and for a good while thought I'm hallucinating ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭timmy_mallet

FRIDAY 22nd JULY @ about 7.30am - Heading away from Dundrum outside the new entrance to Airfield

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Full new kit. N11 southbound at the Johnstown road junction. Around 5:10. Gave a beep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,987 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Robert Foster in the green bibs on Howth tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,175 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Lovely bike you were on Wishbone Ash. Is that your commuter?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Tour de KK, pink and black jersey, white bike (couldn't figure out what make) with red tyres.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭g0g

godtabh wrote: »
    Full new kit. N11 southbound at the Johnstown road junction. Around 5:10. Gave a beep
    Me! Weird because I was sure you were my mate who drives the same model/colour car with a child screen in the back, then I realised yours was a newer car and I had no clue who you were! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Saw one in the black kit ranting and raving today ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,380 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

padyjoe wrote: »
    Tour de KK, pink and black jersey, white bike (couldn't figure out what make) with red tyres.

Yeah I couldn't figure out the make of bike either. The Boardsie was quite tanned also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭koutoubia

I WAS MAKING A POINT THAT HAD TO BE MADE. AND I WASN'T IN BAD MOOD....( mumble grumble grumble grumble)

What do you think the chances are of me getting a good deal are on a BMC after today are?

Lovely bike you were on Wishbone Ash. Is that your commuter?
    Thanks RF - yes that is my fixie/single speed commuter and general all round hacker.
    padyjoe wrote: »
    Yeah I couldn't figure out the make of bike either. The Boardsie was quite tanned also :)
    That was myself lads. The bike is a Kardan K7.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭griffin100

That was myself lads. The bike is a Kardan K7.

Was a nice bike (I was the guy on the Red De Rossa who finished with you).

griffin100 wrote: »
    Was a nice bike (I was the guy on the Red De Rossa who finished with you).
    Ah great stuff. That De Rossa is a beaut!

(Apologies for almost leading you astray near the end!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭traprunner

Hello to whoever I passed between Sutton Cross and Baldoyle at about 3.40 today.

traprunner wrote: »
    Hello to whoever I passed between Sutton Cross and Baldoyle at about 3.40 today.
    That was myself. Only copped your jersey when you were almost past hence the lack of a proper shout!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭traprunner

That was myself. Only copped your jersey when you were almost past hence the lack of a proper shout!

Same here. It was just as you were passing that I realised too. I think I must be the last on here to have spotted you! Another tick on my bucket list :P

Three spotted today:

10:21 two green southbound near yellow house, Rathfarnham
    12:21 one stripe descending n81 northbound towards saggart or tallaght

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Dónal wrote: »
    Three spotted today:

12:21 one stripe descending n81 northbound towards saggart or tallaght

That would have been me on my first spin after a 2 week break for holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Hani Kosti

DÃ&#179 wrote: »
    10:21 two green southbound near yellow house, Rathfarnham 12:21 one stripe descending n81 northbound towards saggart or tallaght

DÃ&#179 wrote: »
    10:21 two green southbound near yellow house, Rathfarnham 12:21 one stripe descending n81 northbound towards saggart or tallaght

Two green ones was myself and me luf Grassey (testing new TT bike)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

30w1htf.jpg

After many club spins, we finally managed to syncronise our Boards gear. Outside our favourite coffee stop, the Coffee Mill in Maynooth. For the two people reading this who haven't already spotted Wishbone Ash, that's him on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭G1032

Spotted a Boardsie stopped at the traffic lights just outside the Ballsbridge Hotel about 5 minutes ago!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Bloggsie

30w1htf.jpg

After many club spins, we finally managed to syncronise our Boards gear. Outside our favourite coffee stop, the Coffee Mill in Maynooth. For the two people reading this who haven't already spotted Wishbone Ash, that's him on the left.
    nice coffe in there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Bloggsie

saw Orion last nite on the just over Bond Bridge in Maynooth (wasnt wearing his Boards jersey) does that count?

Advertisement