Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭onmebike

I passed a green clad boardsie on the cycle path near Howth this morning - probably around 11:15. I was heading away from Howth.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭loudymacloud

Coming home in the car yesterday round 3.30, spotted a Boardsie in the full pink/black kit going through Donabate on towards Portrane.

I had to turn off before I could get a decent look at the bike, was raging it looked pretty nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

Coming home in the car yesterday round 3.30, spotted a Boardsie in the full pink/black kit going through Donabate on towards Portrane.

I had to turn off before I could get a decent look at the bike, was raging it looked pretty nice.

That jersey, that location, that bike - it can only be .......

• Registered Users Posts: 24,987 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

That was myself returning from a sneaky work break ride. :)

(Bike is a Kardan K7).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

Original jersey heading towards Howth on the Clontarf track at around 0740ish this morning where coast road meets the Howth road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

Original jersey heading towards Howth on the Clontarf track at around 0740ish this morning where coast road meets the Howth road.

I think I saw the same guy photographing a bush in Clontarf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭traprunner

This has escalated quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Through the bush.

Hi guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

original jersey at sutton X this morning about 8 heading down towards sutton dart station. black frame with what looked like green bar tape.

Wow, triple spotting! My best score so far :D

The bike wys my tourer - Genesis Croix de Fer with racks, guards, bars and whatnot :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Pink kit spotted this morning in Malahide heading towards Portmarnock at around 7ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

Pink kit spotted this morning in Malahide heading towards Portmarnock at around 7ish.

Hello!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Koutoubia this avo around 4 at the Walshestown roundabout. I'll assume he was in the zone as he ignored my friendly beeps!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Ah sorry....was the first time in a long time I had headphones in .

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

Pink & black boards shorts with a white jersey on a black frame in baldoyle about 6:15 this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

Daroxtar in an original jersey on the Reservoir Dog, someone in a black (current) jersey at the start and someone cycling home afterwards about 3.45 in a pink jersey. Afraid I was in my Swords jersey rather than my Boards one.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Daroxtar in an original jersey on the Reservoir Dog, someone in a black (current) jersey at the start and someone cycling home afterwards about 3.45 in a pink jersey. Afraid I was in my Swords jersey rather than my Boards one.
    Myself at a guess. Passed by many a Swords jersey today.

Myself in the pink at a guess. Passed by many a Swords jersey today. Most likely rollingscone in the new gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,242 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Jersey pulled up beside me this morning at the lights at clogher road (parnell?) bridge, before speeding off to Harold's cross. On a luminous yellow and black bike that looked like it was covered with hazardous tape??

retalivity wrote: »
    Jersey pulled up beside me this morning at the lights at clogher road (parnell?) bridge, before speeding off to Harold's cross. On a luminous yellow and black bike that looked like it was covered with hazardous tape??

Sounds like the Wasp and keep_her_lit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,987 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

retalivity wrote: »
    That sounds like Keep Her Lit riding "The Wasp". (Hasn't been mentioned here for a while!).

EDIT: Beaten to it !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Keepherlit & I had the embarrassment of showing up to the Canal in the same dress this morning.

He wore it better

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Keep_Her_Lit

Pleased to meet you, rollingscone. Lovely morning for it!

retalivity, don't think I spotted anyone else in Boards gear on my journey yesterday. I guess you were travelling in "civvies" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Alek in the original kit this morning at Whitehall. We spent a few kms together (more bromance!)

In my futile attempts to keep up with him I bagged two PRs.

In the original kit covered in dirt, you forgot to say :) Fireroads exploring earlier this morning....

Funnier thing: on Tuesday I'm being driven to work by a workmate and playing with my new camera... checking settings and snapping away through the window. Few hours later, while deleting these snaps I discover this:

396438.jpg

I swear I didn't see you. I guess it doesn't count as spotting? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Alek wrote: »
    In the original kit covered in dirt, you forgot to say :) Fireroads exploring earlier this morning....

Funnier thing: on Tuesday I'm being driven to work by a workmate and playing with my new camera... checking settings and snapping away through the window. Few hours later, while deleting these snaps I discover this:

I swear I didn't see you. I guess it doesn't count as spotting? :pac:
    I suppose it counts :pac: but you missed the unicorn ;):D

Apologies for forgetting to mention that you looked like you'd been mud plugging :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Saw a short sleeved pink jersey just before 5pm southbound towards Beckett bridge on guild street today. Think they were on a hybrid, gave a shout anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I was rude to a boardsie this morning.

I saw a boards jersey overtake me and I sped up to say hello. But then I just continued on without introducing myself.

So hello to the boardsie I saw in whitworth road.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

sullivlo wrote: »
    I was rude to a boardsie this morning.

I saw a boards jersey overtake me and I sped up to say hello. But then I just continued on without introducing myself.

So hello to the boardsie I saw in whitworth road.

Twas me, you left me trailing in your wake and then we took different turns on Dorset street. Hullo back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭jaqian

Saw a lad today in the 1st wave of the Great Dublin Bike Ride 100k - black top with horizontal pink stripe

Advertisement