Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Where does one acquire a boards jersey? Not that I want to be noticed you understand I'm asking for a friend eh hem :o

There's a store that opens up every now and then where you can order Boards.ie kit. Keep an eye on the forum and you'll see it. It's usually available once or twice per year.

Search 'boards summer kit' and you should find the most recent order posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Pink kit passed me 5:40 mount Merrion Ave turning to cross Ave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

Full pink kit heading downhill towards Lusk from Skerries 07.45 this morning (probably WA but didn't notice a front flashing light)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,987 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Full pink kit heading downhill towards Lusk from Skerries 07.45 this morning (probably WA but didn't notice a front flashing light)
    Yes, it was myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Saw c_daly yesterday sometime after 5... rang my bell and gave you a bit of a fright as I passed! Apologies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

You mean woke me from my habitual commute trance?...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Wishbone Ash spotted today on Turvey Avenue. Like the total cycling snob, he ignored our (mine and Olivier's) shouts to him cos we were lowly runners!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,242 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Wishbone Ash spotted today on Turvey Avenue. Like the total cycling snob, he ignored our (mine and Olivier's) shouts to him cos we were lowly runners!

Quite right too! Geez you'll be wearing wetsuits Ann compression socks next! :)

I was on a sneaky lunch break ride so was trying to lie low!

I was on a sneaky lunch break ride so was trying to lie low!

In your boards gear! Way to go!

• Advertisement

07Lapierre wrote: »

That is never going to happen.

In your boards gear! Way to go!
    Well it was the awful green kit which I don't like and is more low key!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭koutoubia

07Lapierre wrote: »
    That is never going to happen.

Qouting in case he tries to backtrack!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭daragh_

Pink and Black Jersey heading south through Blackrock this morning around 8:40.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭brianomc

Bearded boardsie spotted heading from Sutton Crossroads to Howth village today around 12:45. I had given a wave but it was only after that that I spotted the stripes on the arms. Too late for a shout.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

brianomc wrote: »
    Bearded boardsie spotted heading from Sutton Crossroads to Howth village today around 12:45. I had given a wave but it was only after that that I spotted the stripes on the arms. Too late for a shout.

Time sounds like it was me (and the beard). Green backpack? Had a Gilet over the jersey so hard to spot. Hope I waved back as I think I waved at everyone as we passed.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭brianomc

Yep, backpack and gilet alright. Pretty sure you waved back, it was a friendly day out there today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Doc07

The illustrious WA spotted about to descend Howth Sutton side yesterday around 11am

Doc07 wrote: »
    The illustrious WA spotted about to descend Howth Sutton side yesterday around 11am
    Was that yourself entering the summit car park as I was leaving?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Doc07

Was that yourself entering the summit car park as I was leaving?

I was with 3-4 others, some of us in Orwell gear.

• Advertisement

Pink/green bib shorts spotted on a fellow club rider in Longford Town this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Poor auld Rogue-Trooper thought he'd have a peaceful spin into work.

Little did he know. Little did he know....muahahahahahahaaaas

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Comma

Spotted a resplendent Wishbone Ash in the Swords by-pass this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭devonp

WA on College Green about 9.30am this morming, on a white (fixie?) only noticed the jersey after you moved off from outside Trinity

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

WA near Santry, 8:50am.

Alek - were you mechanically doping this morning? Suspicious looking bike under you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Nah, just my CdF tourer with panniers! Take a look at my strava file - I was actually biologically un-doping. 39C fever and a handful of nurofens doesn't exactly give you wiiiings....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Poor auld Rogue-Trooper thought he'd have a peaceful spin into work.

Little did he know. Little did he know....muahahahahahahaaaas

But you looked so forlorn on Howth summit when I found you, I couldn't leave you there on your own........:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

But you looked so forlorn on Howth summit when I found you, I couldn't leave you there on your own........:P

I was distraught at the dearth of doggers...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

I was distraught at the dearth of doggers...

Well unless you want to find out how The viewing point got its name, best not slow down too much when passing there in the hours of darkness... ;)

Advertisement