Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

New jersey coming down Cruagh road yesterday, about 10:30am, as I was going up. Shouted a hello boardsie on the way by.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭daragh_

Might have been me. Was that you with the hi-vis Gilet?

Saw someone else in a new jersey about 20mins earlier, coming down Stocking Lane as I was starting back up.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

daragh_ wrote: »
    Might have been me. Was that you with the hi-vis Gilet?

Yup, that was me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

neris wrote: »
    Saw new jersey this evening out side the mason hayes & curran offices on Barrow Street in Dublin. Was doing somthing with his bag then cycled off before nearly getting milled out of it by a taxi

That was me. Stupid taxi man :rolleyes: , good thing my spidy senses were working, and I detected his stupidity early.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

i was also up cruagh road myself, tried new descent going past the car park and further up towards sally gap and going done that nicely tarmaced road into tallaght thing is half way you cross bridge and road turned not so nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

Someone on a blue frame heading out of Malahide towards the castle/town direction this morning about 11

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭seven stars

Saw someone heading up the S Circular Rd past the big junction near Heuston this morning shortly before 8am. Those new jerseys look deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭G rock

Saw someone heading up the S Circular Rd past the big junction near Heuston this morning shortly before 8am. Those new jerseys look deadly.

could have been me.

new jerseys are cool alright...

if the person wearing it didn't look so deadly, then yes, yes that was me

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭seven stars

If it was you (black bike frame, boards jersey, small backpack), hello. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭radiat

how many boards jerseys have been made so far?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

neris wrote: »
    Someone on a blue frame heading out of Malahide towards the castle/town direction this morning about 11

Hi Neris,

That was me - first decent spin in around four weeks - very busy and low motivation. Great to get out on a non-commuting spin for a change.

We you on a bike/driving/walking??

NMG

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭selana

Hello blond boardsie who met me on at the junction of waterloo rd and Morehampton at about 18.30.
    You gave me a filthy, withering stare for slightly breaking the box.

Green jeep driver.

Old Jersey heading south on the Merrion Road around 8.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Undercover Elephant

Sutton Cross at 230 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Whats a derailleur?

Beeped and waved at Boards jersey coming down Rock Rd this am, approx. 8.45

Beeped and waved at Boards jersey coming down Rock Rd this am, approx. 8.45

Hello back! :D 8.45? I made good time into town so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Paul Kiernan

Where's this thread gone, I couldn't find it. Met a boardsie today and nowhere to post, sob, sob:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Threads merged. ;)

Tip: If it doesn't show up using search, there's a link in the Charter and FAQ

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Paul Kiernan

Where's this thread gone, I couldn't find it. Met a boardsie today and nowhere to post, sob, sob:rolleyes:

Met Crow92 on the Rock Road at lunchtime today:pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭julio_iglayzis

Met daragh on what was a fairly painful commute along the rock road this morning.
    Daragh - I wasn't quite awake this morning, this was actually my second day back on the bike. If the wind was anything like last night on the way home, it'll be fun on the bike tonight.

• Advertisement

Wasn't painful for me as I had someone to hide behind the whole way in. :D Thanks for the pull.

Old jersey, an hour ago, pulling into Terenure Village and halting for a second at the pedestrian crossing barriers.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Dónal wrote: »
    Old jersey, an hour ago, pulling into Terenure Village and halting for a second at the pedestrian crossing barriers.

that was myself-first spin in about a month, feeling it now :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

This morning at 8.30 coming off the roundabout heading for Baldoyle. Didn't beep 'cos you were busy with a line of cars behind you...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

cdaly_ wrote: »
    This morning at 8.30 coming off the roundabout heading for Baldoyle. Didn't beep 'cos you were busy with a line of cars behind you...

Hmmm...which roundabout?

Ah yes. Portmarnock road at the entrance to Pyrite Mansions (aka 'The Coast')...

ooh... that might have been me..
    Tell me, was this vision of awesomeness* carrying a rucksack while cycling a very classy-looking blue steel racer? :)

*Description only applies if answer is yes.

Again this evening about 9 pm heading north from Baldoyle on the coast. Not by me but by my son. "Hey Dad! There's one of your boards friends!"... :cool:

Oooh! I'm like buses. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭furiousox

Saw a new type jersey (with cyclist attached) today in Kingscourt Co Cavan (about 11am)
    I was in a white van and beeped, don't think you saw me.

CPL 593H

Advertisement