Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feelin run down

• 03-07-2008 1:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    New to this forum. I've been on weight watchers for 8 months and I've lost 1.5 stones, slowly slowly, but I'm happy with that. The thing is I'm feeling quite run down. I eat a minimum of 16 points a day, and at the weekend if I'm out I eat to enjoy, being sensible, but I do have my desert. I make sure to eat 5 portions of fruit and veg a day, porridge with skimmed milk in the morning, brown bread sambo with 1 slice of meat and 2 veg, velvet crunch crisps at lunch, dinner meat, carb and 2 veg, keep snacks mainly to fruit or ryvita's though I do still have a kit kat finger every day. I also take my multi vitamin, drink plenty of water and 2 cups of coffee a day.
    I'm getting married in 8 weeks and need to get my energy levels up, lose the low grade, run down infections, today it's the ear and a sore on my nose. But I need to keep losing weight as for my health I am still 1.5 stones over my healthy BMI.
    Anybody out there got any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

How much sleep are you getting and is it good quality sleep?

EDIT: Are you getting exercise?

Do you have any underlying illness that would make you tired anyway?

Go to doctor and get your bloods down.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Hi barbiegirl,

There could be any number of things wrong with you or you could be perfectly fine. My advice is to be go and consult a doctor.

Feel free to come back seek advice on your diet when you're more informed as to what's causing the tiredness.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement