Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backup Mobile Numbers and Calendars Free

• 03-07-2008 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is posted elsewhere, but a friend recommended this site to me, feel free to move: http://zyb.com/ Very easy to use and invaluable if you lose or change phones. Register and follow instructions and it's free.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

Just did it on my phone, its very good, like the way you can see your contacts online afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

+1

Great website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Great website yah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

This so deserves a bump.

I've just used it for the first time after seeing it mentioned around boards and it's just brilliant. It really is so simple it's scary.

Vodafone are pushing it now too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Why oh why didn't I see this before Sunday when my sim decided to commit harakiri.:(

At least now I have all my contacts a safe distance from a flakey sim.
    Cheers OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

For varieties sake....used www.mobical.net myself to backup contacts...and then restore to a new phone, sooooo much easier than the days of copy and paste, or sending over bluetooth, one contact at a time!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

That zyb yoke is a great little site.

Just backed up my contacts there. Do I need to sync it every so often or will it auto-update automatically?

I reckon with that and Nokia PC suite, my contacts are pretty safe.

That zyb yoke is a great little site.

Just backed up my contacts there. Do I need to sync it every so often or will it auto-update automatically?

I reckon with that and Nokia PC suite, my contacts are pretty safe.
    It won't auto-update unless your phone has an option to scheduale it.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

Only some of my contacts are showing up.:(

Only some of my contacts are showing up.:(
    Are you sure the backup completed fully and didn't get cut off midway? Try doing it again.

Also, are some of your numbers on the SIM? As far as I know it only syncs contacts in the phone memory so move them from the SIM to the phone memory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Great site that, was able to transfer all my contacts to my new phone in a minute. Thanks OP.
    Actually would suggest these sites are stickied if possible please Mods.

Advertisement