Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are all the irish in Bladefist??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Hey virge, i would reccomend you go over to these guys. Moonglade is a bit of a fruitbowl if you get me ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 virge

Anti wrote: »
    Hey virge, i would reccomend you go over to these guys. Moonglade is a bit of a fruitbowl if you get me ;)
    Nope man.. i dont get it..
    i dont know if you meant.. er.. what i think you meant..
    Can you be more specific?
    Are you from the guild?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Dude, im the guy on moonglade who gave you gold and sowted you out with the wand :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 virge

Anti wrote: »
    Dude, im the guy on moonglade who gave you gold and sowted you out with the wand :)
    Ahahaha, its a good thing you see now Brazilians lack memory :)
    You are a great person dude :)
    I havent touched the priest much, i got lost a bit of interest on her after getting pwned 4 times in a row by murlocs :(
    I have now a lv 33 druid, who i am having fun with, horde side, on my server, but its a bit annoying.. i really wish there was a "switch off" button from the "cow mode"... it bothers me a lot the tauren looks and size :(
    So i might get to transfer some of that help from the priest to maybe a new night elf druid?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

You do have a "switch off" button from the "cow mode"....its called travel/cat/bear/seal/bird form :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

virge wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip Raimbow :)
    But do you know if its possible to get through this stage healing in instances?
    I mean.. it might be cooler to get a instance done and get a very nice xp from it then you could maybe jump right on the level 20?

Pro tip: draenei and blood elf starting areas have much better quest rewards in terms of benefit to levelling. So my advice would be to take a lowbie there - there is a crazy amount of quests and the rewards are better. You're not going to heal much pre-20 anyway, especially on alliance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Most of the irish alliance on bladefist moved to Outland a couple of years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

if only you could bind that lee! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

im on bloodfeather. and pvp rocks! makes the game so much more fun and interesting! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Kaien

Myself and maybe 10 other Corkonians are spread out between Magtheridon and Stormscale :P Allyside on both , if you don't enjoy leveling while being ganked then i definitly wouldn't recommend rolling magtheridon alliance. On Stormscale we just hardcore pvp so i don't think our group there would be very suited to you either, but we'l b there if you need help with anything :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement