Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Israel Folau State of Origin Result!

Options
  • 03-07-2008 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Well did anyone watch it? Great series for the Maroons..
    Folau had some first half...a brilliant footballer! I thought maybe with home adv and the loss of Prince that NSW would sneak it but they didnt really pose a threat and Q's played them off the park.
    Brilliant game...beats NL1 thats on Sky during the week anyway! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

unfortunately only got Sky....no setanta, so missed origin completely...:(
    And don't knock NL1!! Been some superb games this year and the quality steadily improves year on year...the Celtic Crusaders/ Salford Reds/ Widnes..all quality sides...and I reckon with SL expansion next year both the crusaders and the reds will be playing top level league...

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭DigiDec

Is there no NL game on tonight on sky?

DigiDec wrote: »
    Is there no NL game on tonight on sky?

Alas, no...but we've got Wigan v leeds in the SL tomorrow night, promises to be a cracker!!

Come on the Warriors !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭mc23

Folau was quality on the night again, hes some player. When the game is a draw and down to the last 15 mins queensland's battling spirit will always pull them through. Will guys like Gallen and Anasta ever wear the NSW jersey again, hopefully not. I thought that forward pass call at the end was harsh.

• Advertisement

Come on the Warriors !!!

Had the great misfortune to be at Headingley for the last match between the two where Wigan put one over on us..demanding revenge tonight...going to be tight though, we've lost a bit of form lately...

Yeah and Stu Fielden seems to be getting a bit of his from back too, should be a good one.

Two more or less full strength squads, rhinos got all their internationals back after the France game and Wigan are at full strength except for bailey. Fielden is playing some great stuff at the minute..hope we can keep man mountain, Paleaasina quiet..think Barrett needs to step up for the warriors though, been in 3rd gear all season.

Agreed, Barrett not at full speed yet this season.

Paleaasina is out for tonights SL game, big loss.

• Advertisement

What a game that was, thought Wigan were going to blow it near the end.

What a Game! Brilliant, brilliant rugby league from both sides. Game of the season hands down and the best game of rugby in either code I've seen for a couple of years..astonishing stuff. Pity one side had to win...Barett was the difference, kicking game immense,Leeds didn't help themselves in the 1st but all credit to the warriors. Burrows and Maguire, what a combination..thats why I love rugby league.....

Have to agree, best game I have seen for years, could have been 10 players or more for man of the match, long may it last. I thought you were going to the match?

Have to agree, best game I have seen for years, could have been 10 players or more for man of the match, long may it last. I thought you were going to the match?

In Ireland on the hols at the minute..be going to the Huddersfield match next Friday but somehow don't think its going to live up to that! God bless sky +, that'll be getting a rewatch and also forcibly shown to all the league knocking heathens round here!

Roll on the play off's....going to be immense...

I've converted a few to league here in Dublin, parents and the grandchildren all watching now!!

I've converted a few to league here in Dublin

God bless the work...there's a wee hot bed of Leeds support down here in Tipp now! Funny how everyone I bring to a game falls in love with it despite all the usual pre/mis-conceptions...!

Sure they all love it here now. Good times ahead, few juicy ganes coming up too.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭bipedalhumanoid

I was at game III in Sydney. It was absolutely awesome! Queenslander!

Advertisement