Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

cheap tyres in limerick?

Options
  • 03-07-2008 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have to get new tyres for my 406 coupe.
    Any idea's what type i should go for and maybe where id get a good deal?
    Thanks
    Ps i know very little about cars. I think mine are 16". I dont really want anything crazy expensive either...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mike2006

Slemons,

Cheapest way is the following:

1. Get the size of your tyre from the existing tyre.
    2. Go to www.camskill.co.uk
    3. Order tyres
    4. Take them to Midwest Tyres Raheen (Near 4 home Superstores) and they will fit them for €15 per tyre.

or

just give midwest tyres a call themselves and buy the tyres from them.

Victory Tyres are reasonable but they are closed for all of July as Paul is on hols...

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Mike, you legend, thanks! I'd no idea who to get to fit tyres in Limerick, most places didn't want to know about it unless they had sold the tyres as well!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Your life, and that of your passengers and even other road users depends on your cars tyres, brakes and steering 9and a few other factors too).

Cheap and tyres are a dangerous combo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

Mike2006 wrote: »
    Slemons,

Victory Tyres are reasonable but they are closed for all of July as Paul is on hols...

Mike.

yep good service at Victory but closed till 1 aug as paul is in ozzy land.

Advertisement