Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hypnotherapy for weight loss

• 03-07-2008 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone tried hypnotherary for weight loss? I have tried diet after diet and I have absolutly no self disapline hense checking out this method.

I am only 23 and I want to be happy with my body because I dont want o look back in years to come and only remember my 20's as being unhappy years.

I am currently just over 12 stone and wold ideally like to be 10 stone and a size 10-12.

Any suggestions or recommendations??

I look forward to hearing your responces

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭niamh4626

bump di di bump bump bump

Would you not rather work through any issues causing you to overeat instead rather than trying to get someone to manipulate your mind to over rule the urge to overeat

Advertisement