Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping it real

Options
  • 03-07-2008 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

Why the hell is everyone so obsessed with being real in big brother? It seems to be the biggest slight that you can make on someone is the house "your not being real?" or "your fake". Its like calling someone a paedo or a rapist. Whats up with that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I won't reply to you, because I know you are just 'playing a game' !!

Yeah, its annoying because none of them who accuse people of 'not being real' are capable of putting into concise words what they actually mean by this.

e.g., GimpOne says 'I don't like XXX, they not being real'.
    GimpTwo nods sagely and says 'Yeah, theyre playing a game'.
    Both gimps nod to each other as if something wise has been spoken, the rest of us just look on baffled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 itchy&scratchy

id say the people in the house know alot more then us who watch an hour of 24 in the house, they mean people arnt being real by not having opinions on controversial matters, who just sit back and watch wat happens, and if asked wat there opinion was, they would say 'im not getting involved' surely everyone has their own opinion, these people that arnt being real are just afraid because they are still fully aware of the cameras and afraid the public will judge them. you dont have to be bitchy to have an opinion.

i can def see why some think that others arnt being themselves.

Advertisement